$19.99 Ratchet & Clank All4One w/bonus DL Game

spacegundam0079

CAGiversary!
Feedback
18 (95%)
While on target run noticed Ratchet & Clank All4One was $19.99 , comes with target bonus of Ratchet and Clank Booty Qwest DL . Not bad seeing as the dlc is about $15 by itself . Should be chainwide as Ive seen this on sale at 6 different targets .

[quote name='BoromirsFan']is this the best deal for all 4 one?[/QUOTE]

I've seen it at my local Walmart for $17.99 but it's YMMV.

[quote name='jr1016']I've seen it at my local Walmart for $17.99 but it's YMMV.[/QUOTE]
You got the coolest Walmart around...still can't get over the $28 Mass Effect 3 you got!

[quote name='frpilot']Got one last Saturday before the sale ended. Another one to throw into the backlog.[/QUOTE]

Mine is waiting to be played. What a great deal.

I thought it was a good buy for $20 so I went to the store and didn't even see that it came with the Quest for Booty game free.

This was a sweet deal.

[quote name='frpilot']Got one last Saturday before the sale ended. Another one to throw into the backlog.[/QUOTE]

Same for me as well.

[quote name='JoshTX']Yeah, that's why I'm glad someone posted this in its own thread, otherwise I would have missed it. Anyhow, I haven't cracked the game open yet but add me if you want to play...username is joshtx[/QUOTE]
I'll see if I can add you.

Silly that now I know the DLC is Target exclusive, that is the only place I want to buy All4One now. Was waiting for Newegg or Gamefly sale. Target is back up to $40 since Sunday, just have to wait for the next Target sale now :(

I'm extra super cheap when I know the game will go straight to the back log, that's why I missed the $20 sale

bread's done
Back