$19.99 USED Guitar Hero Guitar, worth bragging for?

martin8me

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
Just came back from Gamestop with a Guitar Hero II Guitar. Pretty good score considering they go for $59.99 MSRP. Oh yeah it was pratically brand-new, no stickers.

The price was $9.99 used ($8.99 after Edge) but they raised it shortly after GH2 came out. It'd be a really great deal if they had the 360 guitars for $19.99 (though, if they had any, they'd probably be the ones that are electricuting people).

I think it's a great deal!

My first GH guitar was used too... it reeked of smoke and had stickers all over it. I hauled it to my BF's and back so many times I jacked up the whammy bar. Plus it was being used by about 5 people for several months straight, resulting in worn-out, loose fret buttons.

I got a hew one with GH2 for Christmas... I used it for about 2 weeks and switched back. The new guitar hurt my hands to play with, and I actually got lower scores. I vastly prefer my beat-up, secondhand guitar! :bouncy:

[quote name='Bezerker']It'd be a really great deal if they had the 360 guitars for $19.99 (though, if they had any, they'd probably be the ones that are electricuting people).[/quote]

What! electicuting people?

bread's done
Back