$199 4GB XBOX with Kinect at Sears

Byakurai

CAGiversary!
Feedback
31 (100%)
I didn't even notice this until a customer brought in a copy of this week's ad. On page 17, the Sears ad shows a 4gb Xbox bundle with kinect for $199. The item number is wrong, as it's for some random GBA game. The correct item number is #05891080. This sale will run through the 16th.

Might be handy matching against one of the local competitors if your sears doesn't sell video games. $100 off an Xbox is nothing to scoff at. :D

[quote name='ijustw1n']Holiday type pricing.[/QUOTE]

Probably. Either way that the biggest discount I've seen aside from black Friday. The other competitors are doing $25 gift cards, so it's not a bad deal to get the kinect for free. I might end up trading some games in to best buy to get one of these.

This is a good price. I don't need antother Xbox but if I can pick one up and just keep the Kinect I know I could get ~ $180+ for the console which would make this the cheapest option for me for a new kinect sensor.

[quote name='iamsobroke']My local ad only has 10 pages ???

whats your guy's zipcode[/QUOTE]

Look at the one that is valid 6/10 - 6/17.
Do we have a confirmation now?? Misprint or real??

Zipcode of 70806 works.

Hmmm.... might have to pick one of these up and sell off / gift the Kinect.

I am going to guess this Xbox sale means 4GB Xbox 360 Kinect Ready and not the actual console w/ Kinect model. However, if anyone goes to their Sears and it is offered, I am going to be shocked.

Got it price matched at Best Buy! Very YMMV though...they had me waiting for like 45 minutes. Anyway, awesome deal. Thanks OP! :D

bread's done
Back