1gb microsd For ~$10 @ buy.com (~FREE for new GCO)

BannedEpisode

CAGiversary!
THIS IS WITH GCO (Google Check Out) You can create new accounts but that might be taboo/unethical ect.

Might not apply but its still a great deal.

Please note that even without GCO its still about 10 bucks off average price

Hey everyone this is my first post but I thought you might want in on this little deal/overlook at Buy.com.

Basically the memory card is on sale for $10 dollars, however there is also a $10 off deal going on with google checkout for your first purchase with the program.

For me it came out to exactly 72 cents for tax charged to my credit card. Others I have heard have actually gotten away with a charge of 0 dollars.

Note: You may be wondering what this has to do with gaming, well if you are into flashcarts for the DS or cellphones then this is a steal.

http://www.buy.com/prod/kingston-1gb-microsd-secure-digital-card/q/loc/101/204134655.html

Happy shopping. PS:I understand you can make more then one google checkout account ;) wink wink.

EDIT: Oh and I forgot there is free shipping for this product too.

Be prepared for the onlsaught of complaints about people posting "deals" which really use GCO, which kind of applies to all merchandise at any site that uses GCO.

[quote name='Vinny']ORLY?[/quote]YRLY!

Good thing you edited from just "really?", I'm bad at detecting sarcasm. For a long time, I had no idea why Chandler on Friends was considered so funny.

[quote name='banpeikun']just make a note in the title that it's with GCO, since not everybody can still use it.[/quote]

I changed my post to include that warning. I appologize if I got anyones hopes up, it can still be used if you make a new account.

I've never used GCO, so I want to make sure I'm doing it right. I signed in and I'm at the "secure checkout with Google" screen. I choose the free shipping, but it is still saying I owe 10 bucks. Should it show the $10 off at this screen?

EDIT - OK, So I created a new GCO account, but it did the exact same thing. What do I have to do to get the $10 off?

Got it for Free also. Cant beat that price.
Nice timing as I just picked up a new cell phone today that uses MicroSD memory.
Thanks

I like it when it was like $5 plus Google Checkout plus $12 rebate. Not only did I get it free but I got money back too. That was the best deal...too bad this was like 6 months ago.

[quote name='BannedEpisode']THIS IS WITH GCO (Google Check Out) You can create new accounts but that might be taboo/unethical ect.

Might not apply but its still a great deal.

Please note that even without GCO its still about 10 bucks off average price

Hey everyone this is my first post but I thought you might want in on this little deal/overlook at Buy.com.

Basically the memory card is on sale for $10 dollars, however there is also a $10 off deal going on with google checkout for your first purchase with the program.

For me it came out to exactly 72 cents for tax charged to my credit card. Others I have heard have actually gotten away with a charge of 0 dollars.

Note: You may be wondering what this has to do with gaming, well if you are into flashcarts for the DS or cellphones then this is a steal.

http://www.buy.com/prod/kingston-1gb-microsd-secure-digital-card/q/loc/101/204134655.html

Happy shopping. PS:I understand you can make more then one google checkout account ;) wink wink.

EDIT: Oh and I forgot there is free shipping for this product too.[/quote]

Already posted on 12/07/2007:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=162723

Sorry,

Alex

Whoa, stand back everybody, this guy Alex is special!

Few things irritate me more than people calling "repeat". I may scour the forums every day, but a lot of people don't. I heard about the TRU Mario Galaxy $25 gift card because of a post just like this one, and people were bitching him out because it was a repost of something buried in the weekly ad thread. Give me a fucking break. Again, thanks OP.

Nice deal. Free with not tax to PA. I almost got slammed with $6.79 for shipping but realized I had to select the 6-9 days shipping option.

[quote name='BannedEpisode']I'm glad everyone is happy.

Sorry about the double post though.[/quote]

No prob man, it was just an FYI.

We're cool.

-- Alex

[quote name='catapult37']Whoa, stand back everybody, this guy Alex is special!

Few things irritate me more than people calling "repeat". I may scour the forums every day, but a lot of people don't. I heard about the TRU Mario Galaxy $25 gift card because of a post just like this one, and people were bitching him out because it was a repost of something buried in the weekly ad thread. Give me a fucking break. Again, thanks OP.[/quote]

I wasn't bitching anybody out. Just bringing it to attention that this deal was already posted. Chill. Keeping double posts to a minimum just helps keep the site from getting bloated. Usually, the mods delete double posts. Relax, everything is cool.

Later,

Alex

[quote name='Smeag']I cant get it to work as they keep cancelling my order. Any on want to sell me one for a buck or 2?[/quote]

I think GCO only works once per individual credit card, try using a different credit card and see if that keeps your order from getting cancelled.

Later,

Alex

Very nice deal, I've never set up a Google Checkout account with my Gmail account, just did it and it worked like a charm, got it for $0.00. Thanks OP :wave:

Well, it's still not working for me and no one seems to want to help as of yet, so I'll try again. I have made two different google accounts and it will not take the $10 off for me. Do I have to create the GCO account when I am planning to buy or can I have the account already made? What do I have to do to take advantage of this?

bread's done
Back