1GB MP3 Player for $20 shipped

I was thinking about buying one of these cheap shuffle knockoffs. OP, how many times have you dealt with this site?

Dealextreme is actually a decent place... I had a bit of an order issue with them (I canceled my order and it was shipped even though they said it would be canceled).

You'll get your item, just make sure you don't change your mind after you order. They can also take a while (they're in Hong Kong).

Cheapest shipping from Asia, I'd say expect it in 2 weeks. I would've gotten one except that it supposedly has a reallly short battery life.

[quote name='richieyoo']how long is a while? I just ordered, when should I expect it to come?[/QUOTE]
The customer service page says 10-13 days.

Yeah shipping takes about 2 weeks depending where you live. I've bought from the website twice and their customer support is pretty helpful. The battery is supposed to last 2-4 hours, but thats not such a big deal if you want cheap portable music. Just dont expect to travel with the thing.

[quote name='richieyoo']how long is a while? I just ordered, when should I expect it to come?[/QUOTE]

Mine took about 9 days after I ordered (2 days to process and then another 7) days to get here counting the weekend. It's not that bad, I just said 'a while' because most US stores only take 3-5 days.

bread's done
Back