1GB Sandisk $99.99 @ BestBuy.com (after $10 MIR)

Great deal thanks OP. Just traded my PSP and stick.

Maybe not very many views because site is funky or it's 3:30 and not many people home from work yet.

I viewed but didn't post because I can't decide if I want to buy this or not. I felt like if I posted in this thread that I might be obligated to buy it, hmm maybe I should think that.

That's a hell of a deal but do I need to spend $75 right now? I know I'm going to pass on this and just be pissed at myself later though.

here's a question - I don't have a PSP just yet. How much memory is enough for simply saving your games? I dont need any extra for movies or music.

[quote name='Pookymeister1234']here's a question - I don't have a PSP just yet. How much memory is enough for simply saving your games? I dont need any extra for movies or music.[/QUOTE]

The 32 mb card that comes with it should be more than enough for just game saves. If you want to think about it like this, the 32 mb card has the same storage space as 4 standard PS2 memory cards.

Is the 1GB stick big enough? I mean can you fit a few DVDs on there? It doesn't sound like a lot but I don't really know...

[quote name='ananag112']Ah, my bad. I figured I overlooked something.[/QUOTE]
No biggie. My post was buried in the eCost thread, and I didn't beat you by much anyway. It was a good idea to let this deal fly solo. It's probably the best MS deal going by a major online retailer.

darn it doesnt let you do instore pickup..i dont even think mys tore carries them....this is a good deal i think...can anyone else let me know if this is worth it...i just might bite... comes out to $90 after tax

i also have one of those $10 Coupion for being reward zone member...does anyone know if i could use it online???

just a heads up: they're advertising the same 1gig stick in this weeks ad for $100. and that's after rebates. on the ad itself (back cover) it says it's retailing for $150, whereas the site lists it for $25 less ($125 for the mathematically lazy).

for $75, that's as good a reason as any to get a 1gig stick right now.

is there any difference between the gaming line and the regular line. I dont think that the gaming line comes with an adapter either. And it comes to like $90 shipped for me.

[quote name='guyver2077']... comes out to $90 after tax[/QUOTE]

I actually bought this yesterday and they didnt charge me tax. Dunno why.

i got it in my local store -- 85 + tax (10 rebate to come) so go to the store if you want it and just have them scan it

[quote name='andrew333']i got it in my local store -- 85 + tax (10 rebate to come) so go to the store if you want it and just have them scan it[/QUOTE]

i might go check but i dont remember them having this one in store... do they match their online prices??

I saw the tag for these near the PSP movies at my Bestbuy, not on the memory card rack near the cameras. They were tagged as 85 - 10, but sadly they were out of stock.

[quote name='guyver2077']I actually meant if there was any diff between the sandisk gaming line and the regular sandisk duo's..[/QUOTE]
I believe they're the same except for the color. I have a normal blue Sandisk Pro Duo and I ordered this yellow one. That'll make them easy to identify as I stick different stuff on each one.

-DM

For those that can't wait for it to ship. I can also confirm that this is in store as well. I bought 1 half an hour ago. There were a few left. The tag also had the price of $74.99 AR.

well yea i just came from bestbuy. I had to go to a farther one because the one closer sucked ass and was all out...

i got it!!! and i used my $10 coupon in store so total came out to $80 and i can still mail for the $10 rebate.....

[quote name='javeryh']Is the 1GB stick big enough? I mean can you fit a few DVDs on there? It doesn't sound like a lot but I don't really know...[/QUOTE]

Anyone?

[quote name='javeryh']Is the 1GB stick big enough? I mean can you fit a few DVDs on there? It doesn't sound like a lot but I don't really know...[/QUOTE]
With the right compression, you can get a handful of quality videos on a 1gig card.

this is a great deal i just spoke to my friend he owns a game store and hes like get it man quick he buys to resell and i guess he must be getting ripped off or something he said the cheapest he could find it was for a 100 so for 75 for a 1 gig i dont think we could go wrong.

bread's done
Back