1Gb Sandisk Mp3 player $20 AR

vherub

CAGiversary!
Feedback
26 (100%)
Great deal taken from techbargains:

Office Depot has the Sandisk 1GB MP3 player on sale for $99.99 + Paper Clips - $20 off $100 Code: 021060584 Exp 7/24 - $50 rebate (Exp 6/17) - $10 rebate (Exp 6/17) = $19.99 shipped free.

Is this any good? I promised my girlfriend an MP3 player for her birthday and this would be PERFECT if it's decent.

Link to the player in question, too? I've only used an Ipod before so I don't know jack about other mp3 players, how easy would this be for an mp3 beginner like herself to get her songs off her CD's onto this Sandisk?

You can submit two different rebates at once and they'll allow it?

EDIT: It's not exactly $19.99... they charge tax.

Thanks Zewone... I might try cashing in both of them just for the hell of it.

This thing is already at low availability, so I bit on it since today is her birthday, and I'm sure if she hates it or can't figure it out I can sell it someplace and get my $30 back.

Thanks a ton OP!

I have that player and its awesome but the headphones died pretty quickly

Mp3 player+flash drive+radio and I got it for 50$ and im very glad I bought it...

i haven't been on CAG in months, within 5 minutes i'm placing an order. i already have a sony net md player and 11 discs which i love, but i've always wanted another player just for the heck of it.

[quote name='Roufuss']Is this any good? I promised my girlfriend an MP3 player for her birthday and this would be PERFECT if it's decent.
[/QUOTE]

My boyfriend has this exact model and he loves it. It's nothing fancy but it has a little display with the title, it's small, and easy to use. No iPod but for $20 I think it's worth it.

I already have a (broken) MP3 player, but for $20 I don't think I can pass this up.

EDIT: What the crap? I clicked on the link Zewone posted to the MP3 player a few minutes ago and saw it, plain as day. Now it's either out of stock or the link's broken.

And now it's back again. Confused.

Now I'm having trouble even getting the thing in my cart.

Screw it. I'll wait 'til I get home from work.

i received a box the other day from ups, 16 x 12 x 6 inch box. a bunch of those shipping air cushions and an inovice and in the corner, a box, of paper clips. (which only has 97 paper clips ) and no mp3 player.

[quote name='fireball343']i received a box the other day from ups, 16 x 12 x 6 inch box. a bunch of those shipping air cushions and an inovice and in the corner, a box, of paper clips. (which only has 97 paper clips ) and no mp3 player.[/QUOTE]

Yea, they shipped them seperately.

My paper clips came yesterday, and a huge box came today with the MP3 player... all it had was the mp3 player and an invoice, no cushions, no padding, just a box about 10x the size of the mp3 so it could rattle and fly around.

But I gotta give it to them, I ordered this Sunday and it got here today, awesome free shipping.

At this point, I guess it's too late to get it before the rebates expire. That and for some reason it won't let me get one.

After testing it a bit, my zip code (45011) and surrounding zip codes lead to the MP3 player being removed from the cart, but if I put in 90210, it lets me keep it. I guess it's not available in my area?

I do suggest this MP3 player, I have the blue version (512 mb) and the only gripe I have is taht when u put on new songs, your favorite list gets delted (just the list, not the songs). And oh yeah, the FM radio is terrible, it doesnt recieve signals when you're in a car that moving.

bread's done
Back