1GB sandisk pro duo - $29.99 @ Office Depot

shibbyshoo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Hey guys, not sure if this was posted yet but the 1 GB sandisk pro duo mem sticks are $29.99 OTD. Online it has them listed as $39.99 but I'm positive that inside the actual store it had a huge price tag of $29.99, so this maybe YMMV.

Coolio it's good to see that the prices keep falling on these. Less than a year ago I remember the regular price as $60 after rebates.

It's weird. One store in my area for instore pickup shows the $30 price and one shows the $40 online price. Of course the one that is more convenient is the more expensive one. Will head over during lunch, wish me luck.

[quote name='MasterSun1']Picked one up today at $29.99. Can't wait to download some PSP games.[/QUOTE]

You mean buy some PSP games right? :roll:

On a sidenote, everytime I spell right now I want to spell it like wright.

[quote name='suko_32']You mean buy some PSP games right? :roll:

On a sidenote, everytime I spell right now I want to spell it like wright.[/QUOTE]

Did I say download? You're right, I meant buy.

picked mine up today for $29.99 + tax. The flyer advertises $39.99, but the sign inside says $29.99. I think the sale ends Sat 24th

[quote name='ONEDEADLYVENOM']ok today i will try my luck n get me 1 also , i'll post up if i get em for 29.99 btw i'm in massachussetts!

ODV out![/QUOTE]

Yea hate to quote myself but yessssssssssssssssss i got 1 just b4 store closing at 9pm today , and yes 29.99 + tax =31.49

at that location the attendant told me they had 2 more remaining.......

Btw I dont any 1 mentioned that the 1gb came with a adapter packed in the deal also .........sweeeeeeeeeeeeet thx CAG , now yall need totell me when or where i can get CHEAP ASS GAS FOR MY CAR ........bIG PROPS TO YALL HERE THIS SAVED ME A BUNDLE!

ODV out!

And yes this is psp compatable

[quote name='smellhasreturned']these work psp fpr yah ?[/quote]

Are they used for anything BESIDES the PSP? Are there actually some digital cameras or something that take Pro Duos? I never saw these until the PSP came out.

[quote name='Rictor']Are they used for anything BESIDES the PSP? Are there actually some digital cameras or something that take Pro Duos? I never saw these until the PSP came out.[/quote]
Cybershots use them, my Sony Ericsson uses them.

bread's done
Back