1GB Sony Memory Stick Pro Duo - $93

i saw this last week on their site. i called their customer service line and they told me that this memory stick is most likely discountinued.

[quote name='popps']i saw this last week on their site. i called their customer service line and they told me that this memory stick is most likely discountinued.[/QUOTE]

Why would Sony discontinue production on an item that is now in high demand?

[quote name='PsyClerk']Why would Sony discontinue production on an item that is now in high demand?[/QUOTE]

I think Sony is going to those "High-Speed" ones, now, as opposed to the "Pro". Not that there'd be much difference on the PSP, but since they're faster, Sony can charge more.

These were supposed to be Sony's new MS'. These were the exact same ones that were on Dell's site awhile back. Forget about these, they are never seeing the light of day. There is no shipping date in sight.

The model number of this MS is, MSXM1GS. The one you should be looking for is MSXM1GN.

[quote name='Pylis']I think Sony is going to those "High-Speed" ones, now, as opposed to the "Pro". Not that there'd be much difference on the PSP, but since they're faster, Sony can charge more.[/QUOTE]

I thought the non-Pro version is the slower version... and the Pro version is the faster one. o_O I'm confused.

I know there exists:

Memory Stick Duo

and

Memory Stick Pro Duo

bread's done
Back