1m HDMI cable, $2 ...

poiuiu

CAGiversary!
... at Dollarama*.
dI8a9.pngp

Not so much a deal since monoprice sells better made cables for about the same price, and their shipping rates are much better now. But just pointing out ridiculous it is. Haven't tried them out yet, but I can't imagine they'll be much different from similar cables that sell for 20 bucks.

*kitty not included

This was on RFD a while back, sort of hard to find stock at some places. I bought one but haven't even tried it yet. It's a cheap-looking HDMI cable anyway, great for lending to people you don't trust to ever return your stuff back -_-

Got my share of problems with cheap HDMIs. Losing image in the middle of Call of Duty heat, girlfriend yelling at me because the TV blanked during one of her dull programs, stuff like that...

Wouldn't go for a 100$ Monster, but in-betweens got my trust.

[quote name='publicsd']Got my share of problems with cheap HDMIs. Losing image in the middle of Call of Duty heat, girlfriend yelling at me because the TV blanked during one of her dull programs, stuff like that...

Wouldn't go for a 100$ Monster, but in-betweens got my trust.[/QUOTE]
Did you just lose image but kept sound? I had a cable like that I got from Monoprice. It might have been a faulty cable and not necessarily the quality of the cable. Personal experience at least.

I had a similar experience with a $150 HDMI cable I bought years ago, where I kept losing the picture. I promptly returned it and got a $50 cable instead which still works fine to this day.

Any future cable purchases will be from Monoprice. Even if I ever get a dub they are so cheap I can just buy another one.

If anyone is interested in sask otv sells monoprice cables pretty cheap in saskatoon and regina. Saves the shipping.

bread's done
Back