1st LOWBALL of 2012 is OVER. Invoices coming soon

VideoGamesIzFun

CAGiversary!
Feedback
102 (100%)
LOWBALL IS OVER
Invoices and totals in post #127

Check out DV8 (and Goug's) LOWBALL - http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=321089
Pinoy's mini-LOWBALL - http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=308826

Lowball is going to end Monday May 28th sometime between 1 PM and 4 PM (Eastern Time)

BIDS UPDATED TO POST: #123

I only accept paypal

You know the rules, but for those who don't:
1) Simply type in your max bid for the item(s) in this thread. No PMs. No Emails. Just reply in the forum reply section. This is to keep bids public. Obviously post edits and spoilers hiding bids are NOT acceptable. If you made a mistake in your submission, please post again.
2) I will update the first page to reflect your bids as often as possible. Feel free to check the latest bids on the last page(s) if you are unsure of the latest update time.
3) There is no minimum to win any item. You can win them for as little as you bid. So if you bid $1.00 and win it, it's yours for a $1.00 (plus shipping). If someone bids $5 and you outbid them for $10, you may win the item for your $10 bid and pay your bid plus shipping at the end of the sale.
4) The smallest bid increment is $.50, no $.10 or $.01 bids!
5) Please note that you will be expected to pay the amount you bid plus appropriate shipping if you have the highest offer at the end. Negative feedback may be left for those who choose not to follow through with payment.
6) If you place a bid, you are committing to that item. DO NOT place a bid if you do not intend to keep that bid active. While I understand that sometimes unavoidable circumstances arise, if you are fearful that this may happen, please wait to bid on the last day so you know that nothing unexpected occurred!
7) All bids are welcome (excluding bids from CAGs on my Negative Experience List).

Shipping is going to be $3 (+$1.50 for each additional item) for US, outside US pays actual shipping

:gc: Gamecube :gc:

:gc: Pikimin 2 (Great Condition) - Rexall $26
:gc: Super Smash Bros. Melee (Great Condition) - KtMack23 $11
:gc: Mario Party 6 (Great Condition) - Lonsta $15
:gc: Goldeneye Rouge Agent - speedracer $2
:gc: Def Jam Vendetta - speedracer $1

:psp: PSP :psp:

:psp: Monster Kingdom: Jewel Summoner (UMD only) - thelonepig $3
:psp: Final Fantasy Tactics: War of Lions - speedracer $4
:psp: The Legend of Heroes - gla55jAw $4.50
:psp: PaRappa The Rapper - speedracer $1

:ds: Nintendo DS :ds:

:ds: Professor Layton and the Curious Village (Sealed, NEW) - Rexall $15
:ds: Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box (Sealed, NEW) - Rexall $15

:gba: Gameboy Advance :gba:

:gba: Golden Sun (Cart only) - ray2dee $6
:gba: Dead to Rights (Sealed, NEW) - NintendoTwizer $2
:gba: Gauntlet / Rampart (Sealed, NEW) - NintendoTwizer $2
:gba: Texas Holdem Poker (Sealed, NEW) - NintendoTwizer $1
:gba: Princess Natasha (Sealed, NEW) - NintendoTwizer $2

Sega Dreamcast

DC Street Fighter 3 Double Impact (Missing instructions) - Rexall $10
DC Sonic Adventure (Missing instructions) - Rexall $2
DC Sonic Adventure 2 (Missing instructions) - Rexall $11
DC Speed Devils - speedracer $1
DC NFL2K - The Lord of Awesome $0.50
DC World Series Baseball 2K1 - The Lord of Awesome $0.50

Sega Saturn

SS Nights w/3d Analog Controller (+$2 shipping) - Rexall $18
SS Virtua Fighter 2, Virtua Cop, Bootleg Sampler (w/slipcovers) - aptanor $2
SS Fighting Vipers - aptanor $2
SS Croc: Legend of the Gobos - shivan128 $1.50
SS Battle Arena Toshinden URA - Lonsta $2.50
SS NBA Jam TE - tcbys $3.50
SS Madden 98 - shivan128 $1.50
SS NHL 97 - shivan128 $1.50
SS NHL Powerplay 96 - shivan128 $1.50
SS NHL All Star Hockey - shivan128 $1.50

Nintendo 64

N64 Banjo Kazooie (cart only) - Lonsta $6
N64 Extreme G (cart only) - speedracer $1
N64 3 Memory Cards - Lonsta $3.50

Super Nintendo

SNES Super Mario All Stars (cart only) - therealdanhill $10.50
SNES Legend of Zelda (cart only) - Rexall $12
SNES Super Gameboy (cart only) - therealdanhill $3
SNES Waialae Country Club (w/instructions) - speedracer $0.50
SNES Madden 93 (cart only) - speedracer $0.50
SNES Battleclash (cart only) - speedracer $1
SNES Super Scope 6 (cart only) - aptanor $0.50

Sega Genesis

Gen Sonic the Hedgehog - speedracer $5
Gen Sonic the Hedgehog 2 - BerserkerBob $2
Gen Wheel of Fortune
Gen NBA Jam TE - speedracer $1
Gen Coach K College Basketball
Gen NBA Live 96
Gen NBA Live 97 (missing instructions)
Gen NHLPA Hockey 93 - speedracer $1
Gen World Class Leaderboard Golf
Gen Risk - speedracer $1
Gen Ms Pac Man - speedracer $1
Gen Madden 95 - speedracer $1
Gen Madden 96 - speedracer $1
Gen Madden 97 - speedracer $1
Gen Winter Olympics (missing instructions)
Gen World Series Baseball
Gen Joe Montana Football 93
Gen College Football 96
Gen Cosmic Carnage 32X (Cart only)
Gen Sonic Spinball (Cart only) - speedracer $0.50
Gen Ristar (Cart only) - Lonsta $1
Gen Mortal Kombat 2 (Cart only) - BerserkerBob $0.50
Gen NBA Jam (Cart only)
Gen fuck fuck fuck (Cart only)
Gen Might and Magic (Cart only)
Gen Jungle Strike (Cart only)
Gen Ceasar's Palace (Cart only)
Gen Fireshark (Cart only)
Gen Toys (Cart only)
Gen Quad Challenge (Cart only)
Gen NHL Hockey (Cart only)
Gen Barkley Shut up and Jam! (Cart only)
Gen Harball 3 (Cart only)
Gen Troy Aikman Football (Cart only)
Gen World Series 95 (Cart only)
Gen Joe Montana Football 94 (Cart only)

Nintendo NES

NES Super Mario Bros. 3 (cart only, has marker on label and cart) - Rexall $2
NES Duck Hunt (w/ instructions) - speedracer $1
NES Operation Wolf (w/instructions missing cover) - speedracer $0.50
NES Kung Fu (cart only) - Rexall $1.50
NES Pinball (cart only) - speedracer $1
NES Super Mario/Duck Hunt (cart only)
NES Dynowarz (cart only) - speedracer $0.50
NES Super Mario/Duck Hunt/World Class Track Meet (cart only) - speedracer $1
NES WWF Wrestlemania (cart only)
NES Ice Hockey (w/ instructions) - speedracer $1
NES P.O.W. (cart only) - MasaTFC $2.50
NES Renegade (cart only) - MasaTFC $2.50
NES Tecmo Bowl (w/ instructions) - speedracer $2
NES Sky Shark (cart only, marker on cart)
NES Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (cart only) - Rexall $0.50
NES Jackal (cart only) - Rexall $0.50
NES Chris Evert & Ivan Lendl Tennis (cart only)
NES Ikari Warriors (cart only) - Rexall $4
NES Top Gun (cart only)
NES Lee Trevino's Fighting Golf (w/ instructions) - speedracer $0.50
NES Days of Thunder (cart only) - speedracer $0.50
NES World Wrestling (cart only) - Rexall $0.50
NES Jaws (cart only) - speedracer $0.50
NES John Elway's Quarterback (cart only) - speedracer $0.50

Nes Instructions (free shipping if you win a game)
Double Dragon 2 - MasaTFC $0.75
Metroid 2 (gameboy) - BerserkerBob $1
Hoops - Duke.Togo $0.50
Adventures of Bayou Billy - Duke.Togo $0.50
Strider - Duke.Togo $0.50
Guardian Legend - Duke.Togo $0.50
Guerrila War - Duke.Togo $0.50
Gyruss - Duke.Togo $0.50
Milon's Secret Castle - Duke.Togo $0.50
10 Yard Fight - Duke.Togo $0.50
Captain Commando (1942) - Duke.Togo $0.50
MLB - Duke.Togo $0.50

GO ! GO ! GO ! GO ! GO !

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='VideoGamesIzFun']It's alive! Haha yea get this rolling. I'm going to do the instructions as a lot I'll put you down for .50 on the lot.

Added end time as well either late May 27th or early May 28th[/QUOTE]

I didn't bid on it in that post, but I will take the bid you put on it for me. Don't forget to update the bids I have on the 3 NES games!

[quote name='MasaTFC']I didn't bid on it in that post, but I will take the bid you put on it for me. Don't forget to update the bids I have on the 3 NES games![/QUOTE]

Lol my b took me so long to make to OP all I could think about was a cig updating now

And I got to change that bid to BeserkerBob as I thought you were bidding on instructions for some reason and he technically bid first

[quote name='VideoGamesIzFun']Lol my b took me so long to make to OP all I could think about was a cig updating now

And I got to change that bid to BeserkerBob as I thought you were bidding on instructions for some reason and he technically bid first[/QUOTE]

its all good, I really just wanted one of the books anyway.

[quote name='MasaTFC']its all good, I really just wanted one of the books anyway.[/QUOTE]

Same here but I don't think they are gonna be separated just for us. Which book did you want?

[quote name='BerserkerBob']Same here but I don't think they are gonna be separated just for us. Which book did you want?[/QUOTE]

double dragon 2. lol which did you want?

[quote name='VideoGamesIzFun']Ok guys I split it up feel free to start bidding on instructions at $0.25[/QUOTE]

awwwww yous a suhweeeeet haaarrrrrttt!:applause:

DOUBLE DRAGON 2- .25!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's paypal only because that's all I use for buying stuff online so I guess you could send cash in mail but that's risky and something I don't really want to be a part of.

Yes I will do flat rate boxes if you win enough games, I also refund if shipping ends up being less then what I initially charge (as long as it's a dollar or more difference)
Shipping
($3+$1.50 each additional in US, Out of US will pay actual shipping cost I generally do $4/$2 for Canada)

Dead to Rights-$0.50
Gauntlet / Rampart-$0.50
Nights w/3d Analog Controller (+$2 shipping)-$3
Virtua Fighter 2, Virtua Cop, Bootleg Sampler (w/slipcovers)-$1
Fighting Vipers-$1
Battle Arena Toshinden URA-$1
Banjo Kazooie (cart only)-$0.50
3 Memory Cards-$1
Gen Risk-$0.50
Gen Ms Pac Man-$0.50
Gen Ristar (Cart only)-$0.50

[quote name='Cthulhu']Will it still be +$2 shipping to Canada if I happen to win Nights?[/QUOTE]

To clarify, shipping to outside US will be at cost. I just put plus $2 to shipping to cover my ass if someone wins just the Nights w/3d analog as the controller is a bit larger and heavier and probably going to cost a bit more to ship.

I am going to send everything first class, the mailers I use cost $0.70 - $2.25 depending on the size. Flat rates are flat rates (in US), if you wish for delivery confirmation that is $0.70

For shipping to Canada I usually do $4 first item + $2 each additional. But if you won only the Nights it would be $4+$2 shipping +$2 each additional

However if I can send you all your stuff for less then what I charged for shipping I will send (or refund) the difference (as long as its close to a dollar or more)

[quote name='MasaTFC']watch out seth, its a PP only auction. I know how you feel about that;)

good question about the shipping btw![/QUOTE]

I'll be honest, I absolutely HATE (strong word) PP with all my heart. I've lost so much money via Ebay/PP fees that I swore I'd be done with it. So I pretty much tend to stay away from it as much as possible, I also hate having to cover PP fees whenever there's a lowball and the seller only accepts PP.

I just truly wish Amazon Payments was as accepted as paypal is, sadly it's not =(. So to that end I continue to use paypal however I cringe everytime I do so, tis the price I pay for lowball lub'in.

[quote name='Setherial']I also hate having to cover PP fees whenever there's a lowball and the seller only accepts PP.
[/QUOTE]

If someone told you you had to cover Paypal fees when you bought from their lowball, you were grossly misinformed.
It's up to the buyer to pay how they wish to and if that means the seller eats a fee, then the seller eats a fee.
That's the real cost of business in a lowball.

[quote name='VideoGamesIzFun']Thanks to everyone who bid so far! Thinking of adding some more games. Make this NES - 360 maybe?[/QUOTE]

adding more games would be great, even better would be to add more Saturn/Sega CD/Dreamcast games =). Maybe throw in some master system games too

[quote name='VideoGamesIzFun']Thanks to everyone who bid so far! Thinking of adding some more games. Make this NES - 360 maybe?[/QUOTE]

both please!!!!:D

[quote name='Setherial']adding more games would be great, even better would be to add more Saturn/Sega CD/Dreamcast games =). Maybe throw in some master system games too[/QUOTE]

Haha I was going to throw in my master system games but I only got 2 and gangster town seems like a game I want to play if I ever get a SMS, the rest of the saturn games I have are disc only (except my sealed Rayearth). I think I may toss in the rest of dreamcast games. I have one of the rarest sega cd games but I'm scared to sell it here as most people would have no idea how rare it is.

add some more N64 games and maybe some accessories :D

bread's done
Back