1UP Contest: A Wii a Day starting December 1st

scsg75

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
Similar to last years Xbox 360 a day giveaway, 1Up and Ubisoft are giving away one Wii and a Ubisoft prize pack a day for 30 days starting December 1st. So 30 chances to win a Wii!

Prize Pack includes:

Wii™ Console
Far Cry® Vengeance for Wii
GT Pro Series for Wii
Rayman Raving Rabbids™ for Wii
Red Steel™ for Wii
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Double Agent™ for Wii

You have to be at least 17 years old and a member of 1Up.com, but it's free and most of us already are members.

Only one entry per person (1 entry enters you into all 30 drawings, mulitple entries will disqualify all your entries)

The sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, who are seventeen (17) years or older at the time of entry. Only one entry per person. More than one entry from any person or email address may void all entries from that person or email address.

Contest Link

Good luck! Hope at least 1 CAG can win one.

[quote name='canvasch']thanks... i'll try it everyday (adds it in his favorites next to the newegg one and the gamefly one)[/quote]

Only one entry per person, so enter once an you are good for the month.

[quote name='Legolas813']Nice. This one is much better than the ones where you have to enter everyday.[/QUOTE]Agreed. I like to get all my contest losing for the month done in one fell swoop. :lol: That Gamefly Wii a day contest has been giving me a tiny little letdown every day, so I like this enter once and forget about it system.

Thanks OP.

Nice prize pack. The only thing I've ever won is a GBA a few years back from Kids WB (write down the codes thing).

Good luck, all! There's always hoping!

bread's done
Back