$2.41 The BEST Memory system for the old skool ps

i agree with the web head, the person that wrote that review must have been an idiot, its simple to use given you read the directions, which is about the size of a post card lol

C'mon, guys, read the reviews! There's a lot more going on here than memory corruption. This thing stopped my PSX controllers from working. No joke. Here's a few reviews from the website:

"i cant believe it, another memory card that wont work properly. i'm getting really pi**ed off at these memory cards that wont work properly.this one however ruins ur playstation controller."

"KILLS YOUR PSX
I bought one At the end of July, and After about six months of use, my controllers stopped working in my Playstation...except for one that was made by InterAct. Suspicious? Yes.... "

"NOT WORTH THE DAMAGE
You might think your getting a value but this thing destroys your PlayStation. It caused my controller to stop working properly. My PlayStation doesn't work the same anymore, it a good value but not worth the damage it makes. I don't recommend this anyone, unless you want to keep buying new accessories or even a new PlayStation. "

This isn't an isolated problem. I've talked to other people who had the same problem. DON'T BUY THIS!!!

Plus there are a few people verifying that it works well. I would have gotten it if I still played my PSX. I actually was thinking about getting it anyway, but it was sold out.

bread's done
Back