2.5 to 3.5 headphone adapter

yohsh

CAGiversary!
Obviously from the title thread you can assume that I have been looking for a headphone adapter. My cellphone has a 2.5 headphone jack so I was wondering if anyone has come across such an adapter or is currently using one that they can recommend. I know that they have to exist, I just haven't been able to find any. I would prefer an elbow connecting rather than a straight one but whatever anyone can find is welcome. I would get 2.5 headphones but they are either too short or have just one ear piece. I have an LG vx10000 if that is of any help don't know if you have to get some sort of LG branded thingy. Any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated. I just ordered a 4 gig micro SD card from buy.com ($25 shipped:D) and realized that I didn't have any headphones.

Radioshack has that kind of stuff, as Vinny said, but every time I've seen one it's straight and not angled, so it's about 2 inches tall sticking out of your cellphone

[quote name='Vinny']You should be able to pick some up from a RadioShack.[/quote]

Second Radioshack! I found one there a while back for about 4 bucks.

I got mine from monoprice, but you ought to order other things with it, the shipping for one item eats into your savings.

I saw a few at radio shack but they were kinda pricey, 9.99 for a little cable is kinda expensive. I bit the bullet and ended up getting one. Pretty cool not having to carry my psp around anymore.

bread's done
Back