$2.95 Blu Ray from Disney Rewards on your Birthday

Angrybeaver1

CAGiversary!
Don't know if this has already been posted but if you belong to disney rewards (free) you will get a coupon code on your birthday for a free Blu Ray, just pay shipping and handling ($2.95). The titles currently offered are:

National Treasure
Meet the Robinsons
Game Plan
High School Musical 2
Enchanted

Not the best selection but for less then 3 bucks you get a blu...not bad

I posted this deal in the wrong forum, thought i was in Blu ray section. please move to the right section, my apologies

didn't get this when my b-day was at the end of july!!!! Anywhere on the site u find this or they give you a code through email??? details please

Sweet! Enchanted, National Treasure and Game Plan are great movies.

I don't see anywhere to add your birthday either.

I see the birthday on the sign-up screen, but not for my member info, anyone find a place to put it in if they weren't asking for b-days when you signed up?

My birthday was last week and I received the e-mail. I just signed up a little while ago when that Snow White $10 coupon came out.

Do you have to have any Blu-Ray points registered to your account? We just got a PS3 and haven't bought any Blu-Rays yet but we do have DVD points on the account.

Birthday is in october (7th) but havent seen an email about this promotion yet. I'm guessing the code is also a unique code, not universal. For $3 I'd get enchanted.

I don't think this is live for all Disney Rewards members.

I remember getting this email for my June birthday, but other members I know didn't get it for their birthday.

Got this on my bday back in July but don't recall an email. I think I just stumbled upon it on the website when I was putting in the code for my bonus bday points.

Add me to the ranks of people missing that offer. My first code entry is listed as Jan '08, and I checked my emails and didn't find any relevant birthday emails.

[quote name='shadowkast']didn't get this when my b-day was at the end of july!!!! Anywhere on the site u find this or they give you a code through email??? details please[/QUOTE]

Same here. I just had my birthday on the 23rd of September, and no offer.

I did have a Blu-ray registered: Pinocchio. I also registered Snow White on DVD (just got the UPC off the internet) to get the coupon code. That's all I did.

I got this email and have already received my free Blu-ray. I have multiple Blu-ray movies registered on my account.

When I saw this thread 5 days ago, I registered again under a new e-mail. Got the emails today (my birthday) to both addresses, even the new account I never used. Although, my twin brother did not get a code via e-mail (so I gave him the extra one).

Hopefully when my b-day comes up I'll get this offer. Enchanted for $2.95 is pretty decent as I already own National Treasure and Game Plan on Blu.

Signed up two months ago. Just got an email for my birthday for a free blu-ray(1 of 5 choices). Shipping and tax was $3.22 total to California. Thanks OP!

Yeah got my email on my birthday on Wed. and the order shipped on friday (despite being warned it could take 6-10 weeks). Thanks OP.

Ok, I just want confirmation that if there's anyone who got offered the free Bluray (Pay for shipping+ Tax) that doesn't have points added to their account for a Blu-ray purchase in the past. Please say so, cause I'm still confused/curious as to if having Blu-ray reward points in the account is required in order to be considered for this offer from them. Thanks.

My 'Meet The Robinsons' should be here any day now :) . I just signed up and about a week ago when my birthday came up and they just sent me an email. At first the confirmation said it'll take 8-10 weeks to ship but two days later I got an e-mail saying it got shipped. Niice.

bread's done
Back