$2.95 Blu Ray from Disney Rewards on your Birthday

Angrybeaver1

CAGiversary!
Don't know if this has already been posted but if you belong to disney rewards (free) you will get a coupon code on your birthday for a free Blu Ray, just pay shipping and handling ($2.95). The titles currently offered are:

National Treasure
Meet the Robinsons
Game Plan
High School Musical 2
Enchanted

Not the best selection but for less then 3 bucks you get a blu...not bad

[quote name='Interstella 5555']Anyone think this will carry over to next year? I hope they add more blus to their selection.[/QUOTE]

I sure hope so, all I got this year for my B-Day was a 25point code. :/

I placed the order last Friday on my Bday for National Treasure and I got the shipping email yesterday. It moved faster than I expected. I hope they keep this program alive but change the titles available each year.

For those of you who received their blu's did they come with the slip cover? I know for a fact that Enchanted and National Treasure came with one with their retail release.

[quote name='Interstella 5555']For those of you who received their blu's did they come with the slip cover? I know for a fact that Enchanted and National Treasure came with one with their retail release.[/QUOTE]

my wife got enchanted, it did not come with the slip cover.

[quote name='goldeneye64']My birthday was Friday. I ordered Meet the Robinsons on Friday and got shipping confirm yesterday.[/QUOTE]

son of a bitch, i ordered mine november 2nd. no shipping confirmation but they charged me on november 2nd.

I was shocked that mine had shipped. It said 8-10 weeks when I placed my order. So was expecting to just forget about my order and then get a surprise in March.

According to Amazon the prices are:

Meet the Robinsons $16.99
National Treasure and Enchanted $18.99
The Game Plan $24.49
High School Musical 2 $26.49

Thanks for the info but I should've been more clear. I was wondering about how much I could get if I sold them. :lol:

Looks like Meet the Robinsons has the highest trade-in on Amazon at $6.25. I'll just have to pick one and hope for the best on eBay.

[quote name='Mugen Power']Thanks for the info but I should've been more clear. I was wondering about how much I could get if I sold them. :lol:

Looks like Meet the Robinsons has the highest trade-in on Amazon at $6.25. I'll just have to pick one and hope for the best on eBay.[/QUOTE]
You should do an advanced search on eBay and click the box for completed listings, this will give you an idea of how much you can expect to get.

[quote name='Interstella 5555']For those of you who received their blu's did they come with the slip cover? I know for a fact that Enchanted and National Treasure came with one with their retail release.[/QUOTE]No slip cover on the National Treasure I received yesterday. Email came on birthday and took about a week or a little less from order to delivery.

Never did get an email on my birthday, however my wife got the email on her birthday. Was able to use her code on my account and picked up Meet The Robinsons. Thinking about creating a bogus account to pick up Enchanted as well.

My birthday's coming up in a few days, no sign of the email yet. For those of you who have gotten it, does it show up on your inbox on the day of your birth or does it vary?

Linkin also check in your account under the stuff you've earned type section (i.e. the plush toys etc) as it appears there as a clickable link, I never received an email but just happened to notice it there and got one.

[quote name='blissskr']Linkin also check in your account under the stuff you've earned type section (i.e. the plush toys etc) as it appears there as a clickable link, I never received an email but just happened to notice it there and got one.[/QUOTE]

Where exactly? I've been looking all around and can't find it. Thanks!

To anyone who already got a movie, did the blurays come with DMR points in them also?? I ordered (like a week and a half ago) Meet the Robinson's BR and got a shipping email day after, looking to get more points in my account for a prize.

[quote name='Un4tun8Disaster']To anyone who already got a movie, did the blurays come with DMR points in them also?? I ordered (like a week and a half ago) Meet the Robinson's BR and got a shipping email day after, looking to get more points in my account for a prize.[/QUOTE]

yup, my nat'l treasure looks just the same as if i bought it at the store

[quote name='kingsx27']Where exactly? I've been looking all around and can't find it. Thanks![/QUOTE]

I'm presuming its when you click on "My Account" that its supposed to appear under the "Special Offers" area. Off topic but I just noticed Disney is now offering online streaming of select titles you have registered under your DMR. So far its just titles that include digital copy that are up but at least its there for online streaming.

[quote name='n64ra']yup, my nat'l treasure looks just the same as if i bought it at the store[/QUOTE]

Awesome, Looking forward to getting the BR more then! :D

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Thanks for the update. Guess I'll wait to see if it show's up this Saturday.[/QUOTE]

I had to enter the code from the email and then the birthday banner showed up in my account.

My B'day is tomorrow. Hopefully I get the email. If I already own National Treasure, then what movie do you guys recommend?

FWIW, I am a 24 year old guy who doesn't have kids...

[quote name='BuckinKaeding']My B'day is tomorrow. Hopefully I get the email. If I already own National Treasure, then what movie do you guys recommend?

FWIW, I am a 24 year old guy who doesn't have kids...[/QUOTE]
are you straight or gay?

straight: Natl. Treasure, Meet the Robinsons

gay: Enchanted, High School Musical, The Game Plan (only because "The Rock" is a flaming homo)

bread's done
Back