$2.95 Blu Ray from Disney Rewards on your Birthday

Angrybeaver1

CAGiversary!
Don't know if this has already been posted but if you belong to disney rewards (free) you will get a coupon code on your birthday for a free Blu Ray, just pay shipping and handling ($2.95). The titles currently offered are:

National Treasure
Meet the Robinsons
Game Plan
High School Musical 2
Enchanted

Not the best selection but for less then 3 bucks you get a blu...not bad

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Try this link. I had similar problem when I entered the code but accidentally closed the browser instead of minimize. Luckily I browse my history page & found the link from where I left off. Make sure to check your history browser next time.[/QUOTE]

I had the same issue but that doesn't work for me. It says the code was already redeemed. :cry:

If you are logged into your account it will show your points total on the right side of the screen. Below that are your recent codes. Click on view all recent codes. Once that screen loads up it will show your points earned. There is a tab to the right of points earned that says Special Offers. Once you click on that it will show you the offers that were specifically available to you. My Happy Birthday offer is the first one shown and under Date Redeemed it has a redeem now clickable link that brings me to the Birthday checkout. I'm holding off til my expiration date in my email hoping they will let me choose which movie I get. I hope this helps someone as I was kinda freaking out when i accidentally closed my browser when they wanted me to purchase high school musical 2. Took me a little while to find it.

[quote name='EasyTarget82']If you are logged into your account it will show your points total on the right side of the screen. Below that are your recent codes. Click on view all recent codes. Once that screen loads up it will show your points earned. There is a tab to the right of points earned that says Special Offers. Once you click on that it will show you the offers that were specifically available to you. My Happy Birthday offer is the first one shown and under Date Redeemed it has a redeem now clickable link that brings me to the Birthday checkout. I'm holding off til my expiration date in my email hoping they will let me choose which movie I get. I hope this helps someone as I was kinda freaking out when i accidentally closed my browser when they wanted me to purchase high school musical 2. Took me a little while to find it.[/QUOTE]

I think I might've waited too long as I'm past my expiration date. It still gave me the points but the offer doesn't show up. Oh well, wasn't too interested in HSM2 anyway (I already had the others on the list).

That link doesn't work for me. And under the special offers tab, there is no birthday offer.

How infuriating.

[quote name='EasyTarget82']The choices for movies are back. Ordered National Treasure!! Glad I waited.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, my GF got Enchanted

I'm glad more movie choices are back. I really didn't feel like ordering HSM2 even if it is free. I got Meet the Robinsons=)

I got the email this afternoon. Ordered National Treasure as I had all of the other ones except for HSM2 and I was not going to order that. I like how they charged tax on the shipping and handling. Those crooks. Still, not a bad price for the movie.

I read that some got their BluRay in one week. It have been 4 weeks and I still haven't receive mine. I know it said 6 weeks wait but have anyone order recently and haven't receive their blu?

Do what I did last year. I got the most expensive Blu-ray on the list and returned it to Wal-Mart for credit. LOL!

[quote name='E_Man']return fraud edit[/QUOTE]
Careful, this is frowned upon here and I believe is also illegal, if not boarderline illegal. More of less it is fraud.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for posting this thread, I missed my birthday email because I had Disney emails automatically getting filtered into a seperate folder and I hadn't checked it for a while. Snagged National Treasure for the $2.95+ tax.

[quote name='cloudspear']I read that some got their BluRay in one week. It have been 4 weeks and I still haven't receive mine. I know it said 6 weeks wait but have anyone order recently and haven't receive their blu?[/QUOTE]
Haven't received mine and has been on the 7th week (shipped on March 9).

Their Customer Service SUCKS!

Not only is it a pain to look for their help information, but after I sent emails, they haven't responded!!!

[quote name='Izod517']Birthday was yesterday and nothing for me. =([/QUOTE]

Same with my account that I've had for over 2 years. Ended up creating a fake account and got the email on my revised bday. Picked up National Treasure. Options were that, Enchanted, Meet the Robinsons, Game Plan and one more that I forgot.

I picked up Meet the Robinsons from this. Oddly enough, my twin brother who is also a member of this too never got the offer for a free BR. Weird.

[quote name='megashock5']2 weeks since I ordered and no sign of anything. No movie, no shipping email, nothing.[/QUOTE]

Are you sure?

I got a confirmation email about 30 seconds after order. They say it'll take 4-6 weeks to arrive, but I hear the turnaround time is much shorter. Check your spam filter, or log into the rewards site. You'll be able to at least see the order there if it went through.

[quote name='mtxbass1']Are you sure?

I got a confirmation email about 30 seconds after order. They say it'll take 4-6 weeks to arrive, but I hear the turnaround time is much shorter. Check your spam filter, or log into the rewards site. You'll be able to at least see the order there if it went through.[/QUOTE]

I tried logging in to the site, but I can't even find where you'd look up such information. The only things in "my account" are profile settings.

[quote name='megashock5']I went back and checked my emails. I have the order confirmation from two weeks ago, but still no shipping message. Guess I'll be patient.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, they said 4-6 weeks after order. Oy.

[quote name='EasyTarget82']Just got my shipping notification. Order Date 04/22/10 - Ship Date 05/17/10
I ordered National Treasure.[/QUOTE]

They must have ran out of stock on this and just got them back in. I ordered National Treasure 4/11 and it shipping 5/17 as well. Got the shipping confirmation today as well.

Has anyone had success with Disney fixing the missing birthday problem? I have an account with many registered products but no birthday in it.

[quote name='Romeo']Has anyone had success with Disney fixing the missing birthday problem? I have an account with many registered products but no birthday in it.[/QUOTE]

I wonder about this too. I am in the same boat. I have an account with tons of registered products, and no birthday in it. Set up 2 fake accounts with birthdays in them and never received a bday email.

[quote name='megashock5']Small update, finally got a shipping message yesterday. Originally ordered on 4/26, shipped 5/17.[/QUOTE]

Mine finally shipped yesterday too. Ordered 5/5. They must ship in batches or something...

I received my copy of High School Musical 2 yesterday, and since I already own everything they offered I took my free bluray to Best Buy and returned it and got a $26 gift card and used it towards 5 of the Disney movies they have on sell. I got 5 movies for $10.

[quote name='outcastjon']I received my copy of High School Musical 2 yesterday, and since I already own everything they offered I took my free bluray to Best Buy and returned it and got a $26 gift card and used it towards 5 of the Disney movies they have on sell. I got 5 movies for $10.[/QUOTE]

howd u do that?

they let you return a movie without recipt?

I think it's been two weeks, maybe 15 days since I got my shipping confirmation email but no package yet. Where are these things being shipped from?

[quote name='bob330i']Same with my account that I've had for over 2 years. Ended up creating a fake account and got the email on my revised bday. Picked up National Treasure. Options were that, Enchanted, Meet the Robinsons, Game Plan and one more that I forgot.[/QUOTE]

wonder if they'd notice if I did that and had it sent to the same address as my actual account...

probably shouldn't :cold:

[quote name='josh62488']howd u do that?

they let you return a movie without recipt?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, you can return an item without a receipt as long as its something you don't do a lot and its an item they carry. I just told them my daughter received it as a gift but we already had it, and we have no receipt, but were told that is where they bought it. They do the return and give you a gift card.

[quote name='buckythekat']wonder if they'd notice if I did that and had it sent to the same address as my actual account...

probably shouldn't :cold:[/QUOTE]

I have three separate accounts and have the received the email for b-days from 2 of them. I have one account that I use for all of the numbers that come in the package. Then I use one account to send in the receipt and proof-of-purchases from the same movie to get more points and rewards. The other one I just set up to accumulate all the free codes that are given out. I have gotten so many free DVDs this way.

bread's done
Back