$2.95 Blu Ray from Disney Rewards on your Birthday

Angrybeaver1

CAGiversary!
Don't know if this has already been posted but if you belong to disney rewards (free) you will get a coupon code on your birthday for a free Blu Ray, just pay shipping and handling ($2.95). The titles currently offered are:

National Treasure
Meet the Robinsons
Game Plan
High School Musical 2
Enchanted

Not the best selection but for less then 3 bucks you get a blu...not bad

[quote name='neocisco']outcastjon, liar and thief.[/QUOTE]

I am not lying, I already have the item, and they will sell the item and get the money back. As far as the account thing I'm not the only one that does it. It shouldn't be so easy to do.:booty:

I finally received my Enchanted Blu-ray today. My birthday was March 12. :lol: The Blu-ray case was beat up really bad. There's a big cut and knot across the front like somebody took a knife and slashed the case and then twisted the blade. Might have been a bad box cutting job. The case was sealed very oddly, too. There was cheap shrinkwrap over it, and then once I removed that there was clear tape underneath. The tape was holding together what was left of the original seal, which must have gone through the worst conditions ever because it just crackled and disintegrated in my hands. Bizarre.

At least the disc actually plays.

Just got ANOTHER free :br: birthday offer from DMR.

I got one last year as well.

Now to decide between Enchanted or National treasure(got Robinsons last year)

Got an email this year on my b-day (5/29) and ordered Enchanted a couple of days later. Movie showed up this past Monday. So, it took about two weeks. Not bad.

Got the email on my birthday (6/5), requested Enchanted on Blu-ray the same day and just received it today, so it took right around two weeks. Very nice. (Pic behind the spoiler.)

rmEcq.jpg

I guess YMMV on shipping times. My birthday was in April. I had only two choices: High School Musical or National Treasure. So I ordered National Treasure, got my confirmation email and I'm still waiting for it to show up.

Does Disney send an email on your birthday? How does this work? Can you just say your birthday is today and get the blu-ray?

[quote name='sangredekrazy']Has anyone here e-mailed Disney to ask about why they did not receive the Free Movie Offer? and if so what was the result?[/QUOTE]

I tried but they never got back to me. I got over 2600 points and never received the deal.

[quote name='ZForce915']It's useless right now anyway. HSM2 or The Game Plan are the only options.[/QUOTE]

Yup, absolutely useless because you said so. No one in the world has children that would enjoy either of those movies.

[quote name='ZForce915']It's useless right now anyway. HSM2 or The Game Plan are the only options.[/QUOTE]

I'd still go for one of them. There was a survey DMR sent me and they were specifically asking about the free Birthday movie. Anyone else get that?

[quote name='opterasis']Yup, absolutely useless because you said so. No one in the world has children that would enjoy either of those movies.[/QUOTE]

That is correct.

[quote name='ZForce915']That is correct.[/QUOTE]

Haha

I had a co-worker who e-mailed DMR about the Birthday Blu-ray and they sent her the link. Only took about 2 days. She only had the option for HSM2 and the Game Plan as previously stated. My Bday is in Aug so I'm hoping I get the E-mail and that they get some more movies!

You know what the funny thing is? I live 30 minutes away from the center where they handle all of this stuff. It's in Neenah, WI. I should just go there and ask if I can have a movie.

[quote name='ZForce915']You know what the funny thing is? I live 30 minutes away from the center where they handle all of this stuff. It's in Neenah, WI. I should just go there and ask if I can have a movie.[/QUOTE]

That'd be great. "Sorry I want the free dvd but I don't want to pay the shipping charges so I'll just come pick it up."

[quote name='sangredekrazy']I'd still go for one of them. There was a survey DMR sent me and they were specifically asking about the free Birthday movie. Anyone else get that?[/QUOTE]

I got it, too. I was very complimentary of the program (since I got National Treasure on Blu in September)...who knows, maybe round two will actually happen.

I have so many movies my wife never gets me any (says she doesn't know what I have). At least Disney got me one for my b-day...;)

[quote name='ZForce915']That is correct.[/QUOTE]

I remember when I was a teenager and thought I was the center of the universe too.

[quote name='ZForce915']You know what the funny thing is? I live 30 minutes away from the center where they handle all of this stuff. It's in Neenah, WI. I should just go there and ask if I can have a movie.[/QUOTE]

Really? We can meet at Bay Park Square Mall and carpool. They may deny one, but two, they could only cower in fear and submit to our demands.

And spend twice as much on gas picking it up than having it shipped.

[quote name='outcastjon']I received my copy of High School Musical 2 yesterday, and since I already own everything they offered I took my free bluray to Best Buy and returned it and got a $26 gift card and used it towards 5 of the Disney movies they have on sell. I got 5 movies for $10.[/QUOTE]

Seriously?

By the way, I hope they have "Meet the Robinsons" on blu-ray for my birthday. It's in August. I hope I receive the birthday greet from Disney Rewards as well. I noticed some people have been having problems and not getting their birthday greet from Disney. Anyone ever get this problem solved?

[quote name='opterasis']I remember when I was a teenager and thought I was the center of the universe too.[/QUOTE]

You're one clueless dude.

Professor Frink has a device for you:

sarcasm_detector.jpg

[quote name='thesis88']Seriously?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that's what I did. I just told them I my daughter got it as a gift and that we had it already, which we do, and they gave me the gift card. At the time they had some disney movies for $6.99 and I picked up 5 of them. After using the "free" gift card I paid out my pocket $10.

Wait, so there's only HSM2 and The Game Plan available? I just got the email, on the page now, and it's letting me choose between all 5.

Edit: yeah, I can get to the final redeem page with any of them. That being said, which would the people here recommend. National Treasure or Enchanted. I've seen National Treasure and enjoyed it, thought it was just a fun movie. Never saw Enchanted though.

[quote name='sangredekrazy']Haha

I had a co-worker who e-mailed DMR about the Birthday Blu-ray and they sent her the link. Only took about 2 days. She only had the option for HSM2 and the Game Plan as previously stated. My Bday is in Aug so I'm hoping I get the E-mail and that they get some more movies![/QUOTE]

What steps did they take to email them? I have sent 3 emails in the last three weeks and no replys.

I finally got an email which gave me a number to call them. They told that this promotion is ending this month and that only High School and Game Plan are the only titles available until the promotion ends. They said they will be starting a new promotion to replace it.

[quote name='JPCERTIFIED']What steps did they take to email them? I have sent 3 emails in the last three weeks and no replys.[/QUOTE]

they did excatly what you did and e-mailed them. It's weird, she got an e-mail back within like 2-3 days.

[quote name='JPCERTIFIED']I finally got an email which gave me a number to call them. They told that this promotion is ending this month and that only High School and Game Plan are the only titles available until the promotion ends. They said they will be starting a new promotion to replace it.[/QUOTE]

Did they give any indication what the new promotion was going to be?

[quote name='sangredekrazy']Did they give any indication what the new promotion was going to be?[/QUOTE]

Nope but she was able hook me up with Game Plan and did the order over phone for the 2.95

[quote name='JPCERTIFIED']I finally got an email which gave me a number to call them. They told that this promotion is ending this month and that only High School and Game Plan are the only titles available until the promotion ends. They said they will be starting a new promotion to replace it.[/QUOTE]

what was the number? my bday is the 10th and i didnt get an email...

Well, my birthday was 6/29, ordered National Treasure that day, and I just got an email saying it shipped.

[quote name='Jumpman 23']Today is my B-day and I still haven't received any email about a free Blu-ray!!! What's going on??[/QUOTE]

First, calm down. Second, when you receive the e-mail could be a few days/week after your birthday. Last year I didn't get an email until 3 or 4 days after my birthday.

Also, if the new promotion rumor is true, it could be possible that Disney is fixing their system being as it is July 1st.

[quote name='postulio']what was the number? my bday is the 10th and i didnt get an email...[/QUOTE]

from email
Please call 1-866-246-8646 Monday through Friday, 9:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. Central Time, to speak to a Customer Care representative.

[quote name='Invader Bugs']Well, my birthday was 6/29, ordered National Treasure that day, and I just got an email saying it shipped.[/QUOTE]

I am only going by what the lady at customer service said

[quote name='Jumpman 23']Today is my B-day and I still haven't received any email about a free Blu-ray!!! What's going on??[/QUOTE]

They gave me yours.

Just called customer service because they sent me an email telling me to do so...just got Meet the Robinsons... Sweet! Pretty fast and easy!

Noooooooo!

My Birthday isn't till August, and I really was hoping to get "Meet the Robinson's." Let's hope I'm still able to get it by then, or at least I hope they add some newer movies on there in time for my Birthday.

bread's done
Back