$2 Amazon Instant Video Credit - Great for PS3 Streaming - USE BY 5/29/12

Though you might need to use it tonight, the rentals are at least 24 Hours. Mission: Impossible Ghost Protocol just came out in 2011 and its on sale for $1.99 in SD and $2.99 in HD.

Edit: Bought Mission Impossible. I have 24 hours to watch it, and its 100% free.

3347om1.png

[quote name='Buckeye23']Though you might need to use it tonight, the rentals are at least 24 Hours. Mission: Impossible Ghost Protocol just came out in 2011 and its on sale for $1.99 in SD and $2.99 in HD.

Edit: Bought Mission Impossible. I have 24 hours to watch it, and its 100% free.

[/QUOTE]

As long as you don't start it, you have 30 days to watch the content. It's only 24 hours once you start viewing the content.

Rented the same movie, thanks.

You have to use it by 11:59 PM PST tonight, so it's still good. And as gamingforreal said, you can just rent the video and not start it to "keep" it for up to a month.

I don't know about you, but some of those 1.99 movies sound HILARIOUS

Pirates: Quest for SNake Island?
Operation: Nazi Zombies?
The Dark Mirror....of MAGICK (WITH A K)d
O yea Attack of the Vegan Zombies?
UNCLE HITLER ? XD

"Dast Hallo everyvan.... so today ve vas going to destroy all ze jews, and then I thought ve'd go out and play some gulf. But vach out for zat crazy crazy racoon that's trying to implement de zionist agenda on hole 15." - Actualy quote from the movie not kidding

I don't know if this worked. Had a $3 credit from before, which was used, but it still said I paid $2 after credits.

Just a heads up, it looks like this credit has expired! It still shows as listed in my account, but i made a purchase and it charged me for it! :cry:

Anyone else saw some movies for 1.99, but when you go that page the price is 3.99? I was going to rent the Tin Tin movie (On the bottom while browsing I saw it for 1.99) and then the page shows 3.99. Gotta look for something for $2.

@Mac-Yikes. Hm when I read the offer, it said redeem by 11:59 pm on May 29,2011.

[quote name='TKtheknight']Anyone else saw some movies for 1.99, but when you go that page the price is 3.99? I was going to rent the Tin Tin movie (On the bottom while browsing I saw it for 1.99) and then the page shows 3.99. Gotta look for something for $2.

@Mac-Yikes. Hm when I read the offer, it said redeem by 11:59 pm on May 29,2011.[/QUOTE]

Those are movies that were on sale during the weekend. Amazon's price tracker doesn't do a good job of updating them in search.

[quote name='TKtheknight']Anyone else saw some movies for 1.99, but when you go that page the price is 3.99? I was going to rent the Tin Tin movie (On the bottom while browsing I saw it for 1.99) and then the page shows 3.99. Gotta look for something for $2.

@Mac-Yikes. Hm when I read the offer, it said redeem by 11:59 pm on May 29,2011.[/QUOTE]

I was going to rent the same, but the price changed. :( Ended up buying an episode of TBBT instead.

Time to look for movies before 9pm! I live in the west so I think you have to redeem it before 11:59 eastern time.

Is there a way you can see your video credit? I did the $3 credit earlier also but I haven't registered my device until now. And would like to know if I do have $5 credit.

Edit: NVM I found it, if anybody else is wondering the same, just click a movie and below the Rent option and before the "Customers also viewed" it should say "View your Balance"

Click on any instant video movie page. There should be a link showing next to the sentence "Have a promotional code?" it should show view balance.

[quote name='TKtheknight']Click on any instant video movie page. There should be a link showing next to the sentence "Have a promotional code?" it should show view balance.[/QUOTE]

Ha I just found it, and edited my post but thank you for the reply!! :D

Yeah bummer we missed out on the deals. Right now I'm scrambling to find a cheap movie I haven't seen. So far spotted Tower Heist for 99 cents.

If anyone needs to scramble to find a video, here are some movies I found that are 2 dollars or less. I'll keep updating this post.

Johnny English: Reborn: 99 cents
Tower Heist: 99 cents
Up: 1.99
Toy Story 3: 1.99
Alice in Wonderland: 1.99
When in Rome: 1.99
The Sorcerers Apprentice: 1.99
Prince of Persia: 1.99
Planet Hulk: 1.99
From Paris with Love: 1.99
Daybreakers: 1.99
Kick Ass: 1.99
Adventureland: 1.99
The Bank Job: 1.99
Precious: 1.99
The Great Raid: 1.99
Gangs of New York: 1.99
3:10 to Yuma: 1.99
Saw IV: 1.99
The Notebook: 1.99
The Proposal: 1.99
Wall-E: 1.99
The Aristocats: 1.99
Hercules: 1.99
Ella Enchanted: 1.99
Bolt: 1.99
Lilo and Stitch: 1.99

That's all I can find so far. Whew. XD

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes thank you for the list, I did rent Tower Heist, I was in the $1-2 movies for ever and never saw that.

I still have $4 left, I'm guessing since my credit expires I can't pre-order 21 Jump Street? It says you're not charged until release day.

Added some more. I think that's all I can find. I've seen most of them on the list except for a few. I'm definitely thinking Tower Heist and Johnny English: Reborn both for 1.98 or something for 1.99.

@Kburns-hurry and rent something and then watch it later. Tell your friend you just need to grab get something online for a minute.

[quote name='TKtheknight']Added some more. I think that's all I can find. I've seen most of them on the list except for a few. I'm definitely thinking Tower Heist and Johnny English: Reborn both for 1.98 or something for 1.99.

@Kburns-hurry and rent something and then watch it later. Tell your friend you just need to grab get something online for a minute.[/QUOTE]

LOL chose MI: III cuz it was the first thing I saw. Apparently it's free. :roll:

Oh well, I'm over it haha

[quote name='kburns10']LOL chose MI: III cuz it was the first thing I saw. Apparently it's free. :roll:

Oh well, I'm over it haha[/QUOTE]

Hm dang. Yeah it's free for prime users.

Also does anyone know if the full credit expires? I was thinking getting Tower Heist for 99 cents and keep the rest of the credit for future unless the leftover expires too. :whistle2:s

Most TV episodes are $1-2. I bought one episode of FLCL and will get the rest if I find more free credit. Shouldn't be too hard with 6 episodes. Already have it on DVD, and it's on Netflix, but can't hurt.

[quote name='TKtheknight']Hm dang. Yeah it's free for prime users.

Also does anyone know if the full credit expires? I was thinking getting Tower Heist for 99 cents and keep the rest of the credit for future unless the leftover expires too. :whistle2:s[/QUOTE]

I believe the whole thing expires, I just got off their Live Chat service to see if I can use it toward a pre-order and I couldn't.

Oh well sucks we missed out on the deals yesterday. At least I found another 99 cents movie to go with Tower Heist which is Johnny English Reborn. Woo 1 cent left! XD

I have nothing to buy, plus I won't really have a chance to watch it within the next 24 hours so I guess I'll just let the credit expire.

[quote name='Tsel']I have nothing to buy, plus I won't really have a chance to watch it within the next 24 hours so I guess I'll just let the credit expire.[/QUOTE]

You can still get something and watch it in a later date. Once you click watch, you have 24 hours to watch it. When I got Tower Heist, they have an expiration date telling me I have until June 28, 2012 at 8:00pm to use the 24 or 48 hour rented video. Also added a list of movies that are 2 dollars or less on post #25.

I got 50/50 anyway to go with Tower Heist, weird though it still says I have $1.01 left, but I'm gonna risk it seeing if it gets expired since I don't have interest in Johnny English.

[quote name='TKtheknight']You can still get something and watch it in a later date. Once you click watch, you have 24 hours to watch it. When I got Tower Heist, they have an expiration date telling me I have until June 28, 2012 at 8:00pm to use the 24 or 48 hour rented video. Also added a list of movies that are 2 dollars or less on post #25.[/QUOTE]

Oh, alright. Might as well order something then.

[quote name='TKtheknight']You can still get something and watch it in a later date. Once you click watch, you have 24 hours to watch it. When I got Tower Heist, they have an expiration date telling me I have until June 28, 2012 at 8:00pm to use the 24 or 48 hour rented video. Also added a list of movies that are 2 dollars or less on post #25.[/QUOTE]
I accidentally started mine and then forgot to watch it in 24 hours. Oh well

bread's done
Back