$2 Anime DVD Sale $2 manga! Video games, US DVDs FREE SHIP at $10!

[quote name='5of9']are you looking to do any trading or just selling?[/QUOTE]

Mostly just selling at the moment as I am looking to potentially move in a couple of months. Let me know if you have interest in anything.

PMed. I sent you a list, but I am also looking for a few recommendations from either you or anyone else who happens upon the thread. Vulgarism sent me a nice collection awhile ago and I really liked Galaxy Angel and Mahoromantic. Before those I had only watched Lupin, Steam Detective and FLCL, but I loved all three.

Just letting you know I received my package and everything was in excellent condition. Positive feedback has been deservedly left for you.

Also, what happened to all of the comics on your list? Is it just me or are they gone? I was kinda hoping to buy some more.

[quote name='thirdrose']Just letting you know I received my package and everything was in excellent condition. Positive feedback has been deservedly left for you.

Also, what happened to all of the comics on your list? Is it just me or are they gone? I was kinda hoping to buy some more.[/QUOTE]

Glad to hear they got to you fine. And yeah the comics are gone now, a guy I had sold comics to at a previous garage sale came by and just bought the whole collection. Kinda sad to see them all go, but am happy I won't have to move them when I move in 3 weeks.

[quote name='Grico']Glad to hear they got to you fine. And yeah the comics are gone now, a guy I had sold comics to at a previous garage sale came by and just bought the whole collection. Kinda sad to see them all go, but am happy I won't have to move them when I move in 3 weeks.[/QUOTE]

Damn! That must've been quite the sale. Oh well, good for you ey!

bread's done
Back