2 Celebrities separated by decades who look like twins.

Twins_Poster.jpg

[quote name='kodave']People from one race tend to not distinguish people of another race very well because of the way our brains work, which is where you get stuff like all Asians and all blacks look similar or the same, and I've heard people of non-white races say whites all look the same, etc. It leads to misidentification in police lineups and whatnot.

But this is a particularly bad case of that. They definitely don't look anywhere close to identical and musha666 is right that the bottom guy looks far more like Jay Chou than Señor Chang.[/QUOTE]

This is true, learned this in college, think it may have been Social Psychology class.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']Yes, because all Asians look exactly the same.[/QUOTE]

Helen Hunt and Leelee Sobieski?

RE: the OP
guy on top has a rounded jaw that comes to a pointed chin while the guy on the bottom has more of a "square" jaw. Could just be the angle of the photos used, but they don't have very similar facial structure.

[quote name='Mospeada_21']
110331_ron_paul_ap_605.jpg

Ron Paul

gandalf.jpg
Gandalf[/QUOTE]

thats actually a really good one lol. you shall not pass this bill.

[quote name='confoosious']Despite the total dumbassery of the OP, this thread is now hilarious. Well done, CAG.[/QUOTE]

wow being called a dumbass by a dumbass kind of ironic..........but you are the king of dumbasses so in a funny way its like being knighted by dumbass royalty. im honored.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']lol..all right. Well, geez...while this thread is at it...

UCLA Racist Girl [/QUOTE]
Is it wrong that I still find myself wanting to tap that bleached booty? I'd use protection. She's like a west coast, non-orange Snooki. Also, I bet she can't go anywhere without people disturbing her with phone conversations, now.

[quote name='crunchb3rry']This was always my favorite...

james-hetfield.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Haha, that's pretty good. But I always found this one to be a bit more accurate.

2297f4c4-1d85-4cd0-809d-0ae9458096cd.jpg

bread's done
Back