2 copies of Braid giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wizard341

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I have 2 free copies of Braid (Xbox 360) to give away, so I want to run a fun little contest.

To do so:

1) You must have been a CAGer for at least 3 months.
2) Post a picture of the worst game you have ever played. Make sure to include the title of the game and the system you played it on.
3) You must not own a copy of Braid. I will require you to send me your xbox live account name so I can verify this if you win.
4) Upon winning, the code must be redeemed by Friday, January 23rd. If you do not redeem it by then, I will send it to someone else.

I will randomly select 2 winners to send the codes to. Contest will end Sunday, January 18th 11:59 PST.

Let's see some horrible games people!

Last edited by a moderator:
1e3nintendo-wii-music.jpg

I bring you possibly the worst game in existence, Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing for the PC. Played a copy my friend bought for laughs. At least the game has this victory screen when you ultimately finish a race you can never lose ;)

919220_20040114_screen001.jpg

Yes, I actually have played ET for the Atari. I wasted quite a few days of my precious youth before I figured out that no matter how hard I tried, I was still going to be a loser. Young and dumb...young and dumb.

picture.php

On Xbox when i was still kind of a DBZ fan.
Dragonball z sagas

I seriously was hoping that a non-fighter dbz game would work .... it didn't.

dragon-ball-big2.gif

604070-Shaq-Fu-014633072846.jpg

Shaq Fu for the genesis, game gear, super nintendo, gameboy, and later the Amiga. I played it on super nintedo, and had to of been the worst game I have ever played. Superman 64 wasn't even that bad.
It's definitely the worst fighter game ever, as the hit detection was horrible, and the plot and dialogue were a joke. Not to mention Shaq's cameo as the main mascot, which did him a great deal of unjustice. Worse than Kazam, yes. :p

1923.jpg

Thanks for the contest, by the way. :]

[quote name='mzbagel']Yes, I actually have played ET for the Atari. I wasted quite a few days of my precious youth before I figured out that no matter how hard I tried, I was still going to be a loser. Young and dumb...young and dumb.[/quote]

Lol - my old boss actually made that game.

[quote name='help1']Do you mean we don't own Braid or we don't own the crappy game?[/quote]

Good catch. Updated OP to reflect you shouldn't own Braid.

[quote name='help1']Do you mean we don't own Braid or we don't own the crappy game?[/quote]
I'm pretty sure he means Braid. If you own it, you will be unable to use the code and it will be wasted. ;)

I'm not eligible but this is the definatly the worst game ever
NFL Head Coach for the Xbox
930412_20060616_screen005.jpg
I usually ended up playing as my team once or twice a season, the rest of the time the game loaded up random teams with players that were completely black shadows:cry:

dokidokimajoshinpan.jpg

Dokidoki Majo Shinpan (or better known as the underage witch touching game). I downloaded it and played it on my DS, and tried to play it even though I didn't know Japanese. Gameplay was boring, and the witch touching parts were both unexciting and barely ever happened. :drool:

Absolutely, without a question:

Drake_of_the_99_Dragons.jpg

Copies of Drake should share the landfill with ET (which is actually a better game, considering it was completed in six weeks).

563418_45499.jpg

It's been over 20 years, but Friday the 13th (NES) still retains the title of Worst Game I've Ever Played. Total Recall (NES) and Rise of the Robots (PC) are a very close second and third though.

I have played a lot of horrible games through out the years but the reason that Iron Man for the Xbox 360 is the worst game that I have ever played is because with the advances in gaming technology these days, there is no reason for a gaming company to drop a turd like Iron Man.

Home Alone (SNES)

I think the picture speaks for itself. Oh yeah and fighting rats in your basement isn't fun :(

homea-6.gif

As if this one wasn't horrible enough, there's actually a sequel.

castlevania-ii-simons-quest.jpg

Title:
Castlevania II: Simon's Quest.
System Played On: NES.
Reason Why Is It The Worst Game: Although some people may have liked this game, it was one of the most annoying games I've ever played. You know how a game has puzzles, though leaves subtle enough hints so that you would not need to go on the internet/use a cheat code to bypass? This game has its share of puzzles, though the information left for you is so CRYPTIC that you're forced to use extra help at certain spots. I've never beaten the game -- but from what I've seen, the final boss Dracula is barely a challenge in difficulty as well, which makes one not even want to consider playing if you know you'll be lost only to fight a mediocre boss.

[quote name='NJMane']
superman64.jpg

Superman 64 - Nintendo 64. Nuff said.[/QUOTE]

I'm going to have to agree..... and yes I cheated..... I know.

But I dontated games and money to the childs play charity ( come on brownie points! )

jade_empire_pc_27.jpg

Maybe not the worst game I've ever played, but by far the worst game I've heard good things about. I've played, and almost unanimously loved, all of Bioware's stuff, but this was just a steaming pile. Good reviews/word of mouth, but just an aweful, mediocre to the core game. Sigh. I'm just glad Mass Effect was as glorious as it is after this stumble.

Worst game I ever played? M.U.S.C.L.E.

Bought it at a church garage sale for 25 cents .. I guess the church and its leaders wasn't ready to deal with that particular type of hell spawn.

For some reason I just can't add attachments but I have the link if anyone really cares:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:MUSCLE_game.jpg

One of the name of the wrestlers: "Christian Crusader":

The following is what in the instruction guide / characters story

Serving God's will inside the squared circle, Christian Crusader seeks to use his success in pro-wrestling as a platform to sell bibles. If Jesus ever came back again, he'd make a great pro-wrestler. Aside from being all-powerful...who's gonna hit the guy? Christian Crusader hopes that the same goes for him. You don't hit that which is holy.

With a cross on his forehead, he utilizes the 'running sidewalk slam'. The maneuver is very devastating and very Roman Catholic. While people like the Viking Warrior draw their power from silly helmets, Christian Crusader does 'em one better - he digs deep for help from the Holy Spirit. Amen.

Sorry to ramble on but dammit this game SCARRED me and I must warn others of it.

I picked it up at a flea market and gave it a try. One of the worst things ever. A more recent game that I played and hated was the Iron Man game and the Incredible Hulk game. Both terrible games all around.
On a sidenote, I actually liked Friday the 13th and still play it regularly.

57.jpg

As much as I loved the old-school TMNT cover art for this game, it was torture getting anywhere in it. Clearly, your turtles are gonna die.

yaris_xbla.jpg

Yaris is probably the worst game I have ever played. I know it was free and all, but that still no excuse for this piece of crap. S*** graphics, s*** gameplay, s*** music, s*** EVERYTHING. I've never played ET before. But I truly think it was proablly way better than this steaming pile of crap.

To stay in the spirit of Braid (2D art style), I'll go old school and pick this:

R_NES.PNG

(Rambo for the NES). It's just terrible. Not a whole lot more to say.

The worst video game i've ever played/watched/slept through is Xenosaga:
PS2%20Xenosaga%20Episode%20I%20Der%20Wille%20zur%20Macht.jpg

To hell with that movie; I mean game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back