$2 credit from Amazon Instant Video [twitter required]

Thank you! I couldn't find anything worth watching for $2, maybe there's something good for $4?

EDIT: WTF Amazon, I had $4 credit so I rented Prometheus for $3.99 and it took $2 credit and $2 from my regular gift card balance - what a bunch of BS.

[quote name='mtxbass1']Is there a link I can use to check all of my available account credits on amazon?[/QUOTE]

Just go to any movie or TV show you can rent/purchase and at the bottom of the black part of the screen you'll see this:

Have a promotion code? (button saying redeem gift card) View Balance

Just click on view balance.

[quote name='Mugatu']Just go to any movie or TV show you can rent/purchase and at the bottom of the black part of the screen you'll see this:

Have a promotion code? (button saying redeem gift card) View Balance

Just click on view balance.[/QUOTE]

Thanks!

[quote name='Mugatu']Thank you! I couldn't find anything worth watching for $2, maybe there's something good for $4?

EDIT: WTF Amazon, I had $4 credit so I rented Prometheus for $3.99 and it took $2 credit and $2 from my regular gift card balance - what a bunch of BS.[/QUOTE]

You can only use 1 promo code per order. I'm not sure they actually state this anywhere though and it's definitely not obvious, you may be able to get a refund if you complain. At least you didn't try to buy something more expensive with a bunch of codes.

bread's done
Back