2 Days Only: Mad Men Season 1 and 2 for $5 AC at Target

Disneyboy

CAGiversary!
This week, Target has Mad men season 1 and 2 on sale for $15 each. They are also part of the "Buy 2 season sets get $15 off" promotion. Finally, coupons.com has a $5 off coupon good for any season of Mad Men. Add all those together and you're looking at $5 + tax for the first two seasons of Mad Men. Final math should be $30 for both seasons - $15 for buying both - $10 in coupons.The coupons.com coupon expires after tomorrow, so hurry if you want this deal. You could do the same deal for seasons 3 and 4 and get those for $11 after all the deals.

Edit: I guess this died right after I posted. Coupon is no longer Available.

Last edited by a moderator:
Even if it is dead you can still get the two for $10 and free shipping if you use the Red Card, without the card shipping is $4.xx so that is not as good. This is for the Blu-Ray ones at this price by the way, do not know how much DVD is but I just ordered them on Blu-ray.

Just a heads up.

I came back from my local Target. I had picked up Season 1 of Mad Men and Season 2 of Archer.

When I checked out, I was charged for the full sale price of both items; no $15 off for buying two items on the list.

When I asked the cashier, she told me you have to buy two of the same item apparently.

I ended up purchasing them (since it was the last copy of Mad Men), and I'll have to try to get an explanation tomorrow. If that's truly the case, then I'll simply return the items.

[quote name='Raccoon2117']Just a heads up.

I came back from my local Target. I had picked up Season 1 of Mad Men and Season 2 of Archer.

When I checked out, I was charged for the full sale price of both items; no $15 off for buying two items on the list.

When I asked the cashier, she told me you have to buy two of the same item apparently.

I ended up purchasing them (since it was the last copy of Mad Men), and I'll have to try to get an explanation tomorrow. If that's truly the case, then I'll simply return the items.[/QUOTE]

Someone said this at blu-ray.com:

Target is not honoring this properly in-store. Based on my experience and other posts on different sites, it appears the discount is ringing up as buy 2, get $15 off the 3rd. I had to go to 2 stores to get the discount, but that was only after talking a manager into dropping the price manually.

Thanks for the heads-up.

Looks like I'll need to grab an ad when I talk to them. I wish I had the ad from the Sunday paper, but it got recycled before I went.

Just came back from a a day of shopping and i noticed there was a sale on the mad men blu ray seasons sets. Loved the show and couldn't resist picking up Seasons 1-4 for $34.90. :bouncy: Not a bad deal i wish i wouldve known about the coupon though!!

bread's done
Back