2-disc "A Bug's Life" $13.88 at Walmart

The Mary Poppins special edition DVD that was just released a few months ago has also had a rollback on its price to $13.88 at Wal-Mart.

Good deal, but for collectors, its the second 2 disc set, not the collectors one. And thanks for the Mary Poppins heads up too, my GF wants that movie

[quote name='thagoat']umm, yeah. your girl friend.[/quote]

Mary Poppins is a good movie.

Of course I love Disney movies anyway, proud to say I've been to Disney World 6 times. :D

[quote name='thagoat']umm, yeah. your girl friend.[/quote]

Oh hell, i want it too, but shes the one who REALLY wants it. Dude, i work at a comic shop, wear an Incredibles varsity jacket everyday and take pride in my fine selection of Stitch stuffed animals.

[quote name='Wshakspear'][quote name='thagoat']umm, yeah. your girl friend.[/quote]

Oh hell, i want it too, but shes the one who REALLY wants it. Dude, i work at a comic shop, wear an Incredibles varsity jacket everyday and take pride in my fine selection of Stitch stuffed animals.[/quote]
I have a bunch of Stitch stuff too, but if anyone asks they're actually Stitch "action figures".

And yea, Bugs Life is awesome. If you don't like it you can watch Antz instead. :roll:

[quote name='Wshakspear']Good deal, but for collectors, its the second 2 disc set, not the collectors one. And thanks for the Mary Poppins heads up too, my GF wants that movie[/quote]

Actually its the same Collectors Edition that Disney released before just with a "Finding Nemo" promo added to it. $13.88 is a steal for the set, I paid nearly $50 for it back in 2000 as it was OOP. Worth it to me since I prefer the case that the original release is in over the newer one. :D

[quote name='demomanTNA'][quote name='Wshakspear']Good deal, but for collectors, its the second 2 disc set, not the collectors one. And thanks for the Mary Poppins heads up too, my GF wants that movie[/quote]

Actually its the same Collectors Edition that Disney released before just with a "Finding Nemo" promo added to it. $13.88 is a steal for the set, I paid nearly $50 for it back in 2000 as it was OOP. Worth it to me since I prefer the case that the original release is in over the newer one. :D[/quote]
Do you mean the double-alpha pack (or whatever the fat dvd case for 2 dvds)? If so, that's the same one I have, and I'd much rather have the standard keepcase. I'm still trying to convince myself that its worth it to double dip on this DVD so I can get the new slim case, but with only the Finding Nemo preview being the only new material, its really tough. What can I say? I love Pixar. I'm still kicking myself (hard!) for never picking up the Ultimate Toy Box, but I hardly had any money when it was widely available.

That's true, but at CC it'll be back to full price while at Wal-Mart, that IS the full price now. It's a good deal for next week, that's for sure.

[quote name='eatntae'][quote name='demomanTNA'][quote name='Wshakspear']Good deal, but for collectors, its the second 2 disc set, not the collectors one. And thanks for the Mary Poppins heads up too, my GF wants that movie[/quote]

Actually its the same Collectors Edition that Disney released before just with a "Finding Nemo" promo added to it. $13.88 is a steal for the set, I paid nearly $50 for it back in 2000 as it was OOP. Worth it to me since I prefer the case that the original release is in over the newer one. :D[/quote]
Do you mean the double-alpha pack (or whatever the fat dvd case for 2 dvds)? If so, that's the same one I have, and I'd much rather have the standard keepcase. I'm still trying to convince myself that its worth it to double dip on this DVD so I can get the new slim case, but with only the Finding Nemo preview being the only new material, its really tough. What can I say? I love Pixar. I'm still kicking myself (hard!) for never picking up the Ultimate Toy Box, but I hardly had any money when it was widely available.[/quote]

Well, i guess im going to have to go pick this up. I always thouht it was a watered down second disk.

Also, i Have the Ultimate Toy Box...amazing. It's worth it alone for the fun little Easter Egg the animators did from TS2 when they dropped off Jessie. :)

bread's done
Back