2-disc PS2 and GC Cases

Vendetta

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
I have a few PS2 and GC 2-disc games whose cases are in rough condition, and I can't find a place that sells replacement 2-disc cases. Anyone have any spares they're looking to sell? :)

hmm... go to circuit city and buy a few copies of DMC2 if you really want PS2 double discs, prices are about $9.99-14.99, expensive I know, but if you are that desperate. Or for both, go to Gamestop or Gamecrazy and buy their cheapest games with double disc cases. Might stil cost $4.99-19.99 though

Go to a blockbuster with a game rush. They always have extras and you might be lucky enough to find someone willing to help you out. They might even give em to you for free, who knows. They usually end up tossing them in the trash.

[quote name='tangytangerine']That's not what he's looking for. He's looking for cases that hold two discs(like for the Resident Evil games). The link you gave is for cases that only hold one disc.[/quote]That is freaking weird, they had another 3 versions underneath those that had 2 disk holders.

It seems to be missing? WTF?

Just go to GameStop and buy a game with a 2 disc case. Then just switch cases... put stickers, manual, inserts, and discs into your old beat up cases... and just return it!

(you got 7 days with used games, just say you didn't like them... pretty new policy)

As far as double disc cases for the PS2, you may want to try checking the Circuit City bargain bin for Space Channel 5 or Cy Girls. Both are 2 disc games (they both suck too!). You can pick them both up pretty cheap. They had quite a few copies at my local store before Xmas at 2.96 ea. on clearance. I haven't been back since though, so can't tell you if there are any left...Good luck.

bread's done
Back