2 Endwar Beta Codes for Xbox 360 Free

emeraldgsl

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
OK CONTEST OVER!!!!

THE 2 WINNERS ARE General Anubis and buzzcola.

Your beta keys will be sent via PM shortly!!!!

Thanks to everyone who posted!

I have come into possesion on 2 additional Endwar beta codes and want to give them away.:bouncy:

2 People who post on this thread will get them.

Just post what "game ability" (super jump, hadoken ect.) you would use to stop a bank robbery.

The 2 most creative ones get the beta codes!!

Good Luck!

Winners will be picked tonight and announced tomorrow.

Check out my other giveaway...2 Beta codes for COD World At War....Who knows, you could win both!!!:drool:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd love one.

I'd use the simple power of my voice just like in the game to control their every move.

i'd use Liu kang's dragon fatality from MKII

mk20444.png

mk20456.png

I would get the cardboard box from Metal Gear and when no one's looking, I would sneak around and rob the back.

"Hey, what's that?"
"Probably just a box of stuff."
"Alright."
"Where'd all the money go?!"

The only thing i need is Solid Snake's Octocamo suit. I'd jump them by surprise, knock them out with my awesome CQC, and probably take the money for myself and run away.

:D

Bank Robbers?

I'd just roll my katamari at them, stopping the robbery and adding more stars to the sky...

fuck the game ability, I'd jump on the other side to the robbers and help with the bank robbery. Then, I could have my very own money pool. As seen in this picture below:

140175VbDA_w.jpg

Photo taken a week after bank robbery.

3 words.......HAMMER OF DAWN BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!! ok i guess thats 4 words but i would say screw the bank and just obliterate everything. (and if anyone survived i would curb stomp their ass!!)

Final Fantasy Viii- Squall Leonhart's Limit Break which is a series of sword strikes called Renzokuken. And then Do a corny ass rescue dance like in Spongebob...lol :)

I would firsst glare him (halo 3) to make him blind then power drain to make him weak while throwing a bubble shield to encase him in it while the police come.

And possibly use force powers from FU

Two words: Aperture Science.

Pull out the Aperture Science Handheld Portal Device ("Portal Gun"), pop up a couple blues 'n' oranges and trap them in an infinite fall. Pwned.

First step: I produce a large, intermittently flashing golden cube with a large question mark on it.

Second: I toss the cube gently, and it magically suspends itself about 8 feet up in the air.

Third: I take a running leap, thrusting my head and fist into the bottom of the box, an odd sound plays as a multicolor pulsing star with eyes bounds forth from the cube.

Fourth: I grab the interesting-looking star, my body begins to sparkle as a tingling sensation sweeps across my entire body - Strange, otherworldly music begins to play.

Fifth: I casually walk up and brush against both criminals, killing them instantly.

My Power - Super Mario Power Star

I'd roadie-run and n00b-charge my way into there with a shotty, like in Gears of War. Due to lag I will take every one out with out them being able to touch me.

i would use my ability to turn into money.... so they go in there trying to get the money then as they are grabbing me i just pop up back to normal with an ak and thats that

I would channel the powers of Boogerman from the old school genesis game "Boogerman: a pick and flick adventure". Flick deadly boogers, spit deadly loogies, and belch and fart deadly gas with precision.
Boogerman_-_A_Pick_and_Flick_Adventure_Coverart.png

I would use my Okami paintbrush to draw a rope to tie the robbers up, and draw a huge penis and pee on their guns to prevent them from working.

bread's done
Back