2 for $20 DS Games Walmart.com - FF3, DQM: J, Bangai-o, Ninja Gaiden - more

Awesome thanks for the heads up on this deal. Grabbed Dragon Ball Origins (I loved the original later series not so much) and Rocket Slime. If I didn't already have it though Ninja Gaiden would be a must its one of the best on the handheld.

[quote name='Chris Michael']Sorry if this is a dumb question, but is this 2 for 20$ deal for used games or new/sealed games? Also how long does this deal last?[/QUOTE]

Sorry to spam up the thread but does anybody know the answer to this question?

[quote name='Chris Michael']Sorry to spam up the thread but does anybody know the answer to this question?[/QUOTE]

I assume it's new games, as it doesn't say used anywhere on the site, and I'd hope they'd mention it. I've no idea how long it lasts.

[quote name='Hyrule Crusader']Final Fantasy III and Ninja Gaiden: Dragon Sword are very tempting.[/QUOTE]

That's what I ended up getting. I wish I had waited a day on my first order! But then I wouldn't have gotten DQM, so I'm not too mad about it.

Just got DQ Joker and DQ Rocket Slime picked up FF3 when it came out it took awhile for Joker to appear back in stock though.

I think I'm going to have to get Bangai-O and FFIII, and maybe a second order for DragonBall and Ninja Gaiden. And up until now I'd been trying to prevent my DS from getting a backlog as well.

Dang, FF3 is back, but I don't see anything to combine it with.

This is stupid...I sold the game because the crappy graphics and my not wanting to play through another Japanese level grind got to me, but now I sort of want to play it.

bread's done
Back