2 for $25 Blu-Ray sale at Wal-Mart.com

chutch

CAG Veteran
I haven't seen this thread in a while, but the link just worked as "In Stock" for me. Good luck to those still needing any of these titles for their collection.

[quote name='lurknomore']http://www.walmart.com/catalog/
product.do?product_id=7966201

combine the top two lines[/quote]

I'm replacing my original link with LurkNoMore's link from below. I never could get my link past the CAG link system without it getting messed up.

Decided to go for it, even with the tax and horrendous shipping. Got BRIDGE TO TERABITHIA/REIGN OF FIRE and DEJA VU/THE PRESTIGE for approx. $16.03 each; not incredible, but stiller cheaper prices than I've seen any of them (save for THE PRESTIGE, which I've seen around $14 before), cheaper than they'd been even with the DeepDiscount 20% sale--all barring a BOGO but, frankly, I'm deathly sick of waiting for another one of those...

Sorry I didn't provide the link when I bumped the thread. LurkNoMore provided the link below that worked best. My link when I pasted it in was messed up by the linking system on the CAG threads.

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/
product.do?product_id=7966201

I've used this deal a few times now and it has worked out well for me. Better than the deals in any local stores (including Wal-Mart). Amazon can beat these deals on occasion, but decent still.

[quote name='thelonepig']OOS again.[/quote]

Wow! For the first time since this deal arrived months ago (and disappeared, and reappeared, and disappeared again, then reappeared again, et al), this link doesn't even take you to a Product Out of Stock listing--it's just a dead page now! Glad I got everything I wanted out of it this last time because I suspect the deal is officially dead forever now...

Anyone have a screen capture of this page or something so we could still try to PM it at another store? If so thanks a million. If not my wallet will be happy.

[quote name='WiiDSmoker']i priced matched it at best buy. Just go there and give them the link tot he page. They'll pricematch it[/quote]

Not anymore, they won't because (as I said above) the page, and the offer that used to be on it, is dead!

bread's done
Back