2 For $25 Blu Ray titles (online - in and OOS randomly)

AlphakirA

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Seems like a fairly good deal if you happen to be in the market for those particular titles (Apocolypto, Pirates, Prestige, etc.)

I don't really have the time at the moment to type out all the titles, but if anyone else would like to, I could add em to the OP :D

Mods, feel free to edit with affiliate link:

hxxp://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=7966201#components

NOTE! The link is purposely broken up. It will NOT work unless you copy and paste for whatever reason. When you post the link it simply brings you to the main page for WM, if aynone know a way around this, please let me know.

I'm having troubles finding the list, copy and paste doesn't work and going to walmart's blu-ray section didn't really show any deals unless I'm missing it

Edit: Missed a space in the link, good deal thanks!

Damn it. If it weren't OOS, I'd be all over it myself. Have the first two PotC all ready, and this is would be a killer deal to get Dead Mans Chest with. Bastards...

Apparently the deal is back on. I placed one order and might have ordered more but they charged $$4.94 for shipping. I don't see any option for store pickup.

Shipping and tax kills the deal for me. Savings of about $8 over Amazon for two titles that I probably wouldn't buy outside a BOGO.

Frown. Yeah, Site-to-Store would be awesome here, but even after an unfortunate amount for shipping, it's still essentially BOGO for many of these movies. I'm actively considering going ahead on the deal. I want Apocalypto & The Lookout, in particular.

bread's done
Back