2 for $25 GH and PH available online at CC.com with FREE Shipping

Sofa King Cheap

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (100%)
Cheap ass link

To see what titles qualify before adding them to your cart, look for this text by the game's listing:

package deal 2 for $25

Yes, you can mix and match GH titles with PH titles. Free shipping for orders $25 or above, so any combo will land you Free Shipping.

Last day for this sale is Monday.

ebates.com portal will also land you an extra 2 percent off

Lots of good titles are sold out, but I picked up 2 NBA: Ballers on the PS2 (Xbox version also qualifies).

does anyone know/have confirmation as to whether ALL $19.99 games are ringing up in-store as a part of the promo package, not just GH/PH - as TSD asked/stated about star ocean - I dont think it has made GH status yet, but online it qualifies for the deal (though its sold out already)

:whistle2:s

Here's all the products that are still available for the deal, obviously I didn't list those that were sold out.

Need for Speed™: Underground (PlayStation®2)
Crash Nitro Kart (PlayStation®2)
Need for Speed™: Hot Pursuit 2 (PlayStation®2)
Pac-Man World 2 (PlayStation®2)
Manhunt (PlayStation®2)
Namco Museum (PlayStation®2)
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City (PlayStation®2)
Soul Calibur II (PlayStation®2)
MX Unleashed (PlayStation®2)
Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six 3™ (PlayStation®2)
Grand Theft Auto III (PlayStation®2)
Midnight Club II (PlayStation®2)
The Simpsons: Road Rage (PlayStation®2)
Spider-Man™: The Movie (PlayStation®2)
Hot Shots Golf® 3 (PlayStation®2)
Medal of Honor™ : Frontline (PlayStation®2)
The Lord of the Rings™: The Two Towers™ (PlayStation®2)
Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy (PlayStation®2)
James Bond 007™: Nightfire™ (PlayStation®2)
NBA® Street Vol. 2 (PlayStation®2)
Def Jam Vendetta (PlayStation®2)
The Sims™ Bustin’ Out (PlayStation®2)
NBA® Ballers (PlayStation®2)
Jet Li: Rise to Honor™ (PlayStation®2)
SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs (without headset) (PlayStation®2)
ATV Offroad Fury 2 (PlayStation®2)
NFL® Street (PlayStation®2)
Ratchet & Clank™: Going Commando (PlayStation®2)
Jak II (PlayStation®2)
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus (PlayStation®2)
Kingdom Hearts (PlayStation®2)
Mortal Kombat®: Deadly Alliance (PlayStation®2)
Medal of Honor™ : Rising Sun (PlayStation®2)
Sonic Heroes™ (PlayStation®2)
Gran Turismo™ 3: A-Spec (PlayStation®2)
Ace Combat® 04: Shattered Skies (PlayStation®2)
Tekken 4 (PlayStation®2)
Disney/Pixar's Finding Nemo (PlayStation®2)
SOCOM II: U.S. Navy SEALs (PlayStation®2)
WWE™ Smackdown: Here Comes the Pain (PlayStation®2)
Conflict: Desert Storm™ (PlayStation®2)
Hitman 2: Silent Assassin (PlayStation®2)
Enter The Matrix (PlayStation®2)

Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six 3™ (Xbox™)
Namco Museum (Xbox™)
Soul Calibur II (Xbox™)
Sonic Heroes™ (Xbox™)
Test Drive (Xbox™)
Disney/Pixar's Finding Nemo (Xbox™)
Medal of Honor™ : Frontline (Xbox™)
NBA® Street Vol. 2 (Xbox™)
Need for Speed™: Underground (Xbox™)
Midnight Club II (Xbox™)
NBA® Ballers (Xbox™)
Project Gotham Racing 2™ (Xbox™)
Hitman 2: Silent Assassin (Xbox™)
NFL® Street (Xbox™)

It seems to me that the ones that they put on there that aren't GH or PH, were titles that didn't sell very well, i.e. Jet Li.

Enter The Matrix (PlayStation®2)
James Bond 007™: Nightfire™ (PlayStation®2)
The Sims™ Bustin’ Out (PlayStation®2)
SOCOM II: U.S. Navy SEALs (PlayStation®2)

They could've gotten me to spend 75 bucks if they offered the first rachet and clank.

Oh well.

Picked up
R&C: Going Commando
Sonic Heroes
Crash Nitro Kart
Jak II

Nice score.

[quote name='wubb']I assumed he was just punning with you.[/QUOTE]

I was. Is ricing a word used in underground street voodoo ultra secret racing circuits where every redneck, hillbilly, and thug can trick out their cars with the newest chromed out air freshner? I guess I'm just 2 fast and furious.

I believe this is also B&M, but it can be ANY GH or PH there.

I want to go tomorrow, but I don't know CC's hours on Memorial Day. I might not be able to because of work.

Did CC drop Burnout 3 to $20 yet? I'm pretty sure the lastcouple times they did 2 for $30 or 2 for $25 on GH games, anything $20 worked.

[quote name='camelking6969']is this deal in store or only online[/QUOTE]

Yes, this is in-store also. They also have all CDs for $9.99 in-store Sunday and Monday only.

[quote name='MGoBlue']Yes, this is in-store also. They also have all CDs for $9.99 in-store Sunday and Monday only.[/QUOTE]

It's in store but the games HAVE TO HAVE the GH stripe... this is what the customer service guy told me, since he has to manually override it he needs to see the stripe on each game.

Was trying to get Silent Hill 4 and Sly Cooper too...

[quote name='Roufuss']It's in store but the games HAVE TO HAVE the GH stripe... this is what the customer service guy told me, since he has to manually override it he needs to see the stripe on each game.

Was trying to get Silent Hill 4 and Sly Cooper too...[/QUOTE]
Of course, it says all GH and PH games right in the damn ad. Since B3 and SO3 aren't GH's yet, they shouldn't be expected to be in this in-store deal.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Of course, it says all GH and PH games right in the damn ad. Since B3 and SO3 aren't GH's yet, they shouldn't be expected to be in this in-store deal.[/QUOTE]

Apparently the website let you add any 19.99 game, and people have reported in the past about getting any 19.99 game.

Not to mention people in this thread and others have mentioned wanting to get BO 3 or SO 3 as part of this sale - just giving a heads up to those people. Plus Burnout 3 has been announced as a GH, it just dosen't have the stripe (it's a moot point, since it's 39.99 at CC anyways).

The other main thing is that the games have to have the stripe... some people here HATE GH games with the stripe on them, and would love to get it without that. The guy told me since he has to manually override it, it needs the stripe... so say if you got real lucky and found a Jak 2 without the stripe, you couldn't get the deal.

I just went and got Sonic Heroes (maybe I should've picked up Dead Revolver) and the last copy of Star Ocean 3. Both didn't have the red stripes and it worked. Had no problems at all; the cashier may have did a manual override not quite sure but the receipt has an extra entry i.e. 2for25 code.

Burnout 3 is still $40 online so assuming CC hasn't changed their prices yet.

Picked up Soul Calibur 2 and NBA Street Vol 2. SC2 didn't have the red stripe but it had "GH" on the price sticker. Cashier had to manually enter $12.50 for each game althought both were technically GH. I might hold on to Street just to exchange once Burnout 3 officially goes GH.

Just ordered Midnight Club 2(XBOX) and Rise To Honor. Spiffy deal. I wanted to get Namco Mueseum on the Xbox, but when I went to checkout it said it wasn't available, bah.

[quote name='Eastsidecracker']This is only sunday and monday right?[/QUOTE]

Yep, deal is just about over unless you get in online.

When they rung me out, the first game in my basket was $19.99, the other game was $5.01. Rather than $12.50 + $12.50.

FYI for those curious about it for online purchases.

Well, I didn't bother to check my B&M CC this weekend, but online with free shipping, I finally decided to pick up Jak 2 and Ratchet & Clank 2. 2 for $25 is very nice!

bread's done
Back