2 for $30 Video Games Offer at BestBuy.com

so anyone get any glitches with this one yet? like getting two more expensive games for 30 or 2 for 20 like its happened before?

[quote name='Brak']Beowulf is pretty solid.[/quote]

Wow I checked the scores and IGN gave it a 4.0 and Gamespot gave it a 5.0

rodster u never played an awfull game that for some reason u couldnt put down and actually enjoyed....happens all the time...but people still play and like terrible games or companies would stop making them lol

[quote name='ogrenator']rodster u never played an awfull game that for some reason u couldnt put down and actually enjoyed....happens all the time...but people still play and like terrible games or companies would stop making them lol[/quote]

Nope it's never happened to me but I see your point. ;)

This offer only applies to 2 items per order. Order 2 games = $30. 2 more games on same order = $19.99 a piece. So, if there are several games here that you want, you'll have to make several seperate orders.

[quote name='Metalic']So tempting to pick up FF12, SOTC. Then again LO and DMC4 coming soon :cry:[/QUOTE]

hell you could grab FF 12 anyplace for 15. i know there was a ton of people here selling them for less then 15 shipped

Beowulf was actually a descent game. I got all 1000 in it and enjoyed playing both sides of the coin with either being a hero or being a brutal "monster". I would give it a 6.5-7.0

I bought Beowulf when it was $10 (CC glitch). It is not a bad game for under $15, but if I paid anywhere over $15 I would have been pissed.

thebob.... glad you're listening to one of the greatest bands of all time; SDRE :)

Games are all duds, or already in my collection... but thanks for the thought :)
Beowulf... LMAO.... are you serious.... set the bar a little higher plz.

Well, BB could've at least had the common decency to have some glitches on their website! ;)

I guess, though, the trade-off is that there are actually more than three games per system actually available for shipping.

[quote name='joshnorm']Very tempted to get Shadow of the Colossus and Kingdom Hearts II &/or Tekken 5.

But two of the 3 are PH...:cry:[/quote]
GH :)

Target seems to have the black label version of SotC with the GH sticker over plastic if you must have non-GH.

Dead Head Fred is a pretty great 3rd Person action game for the PSP. I really enjoyed it. And if anyone if still on the fence about Viva Pinata, I've gotten my money's worth out of that game many times over.

Thanks, but no thanks. There were a couple games I might have gotten if "In-store Pickup" wasn't so spotty in my area.

If you're '(very) late to the party' on a lot of PS2 titles over the last four years, this deal's worth checking out, but that's about it.

Shipping kills this and in-store pickup is an exercise of extreme patience. I think I will pass...

[quote name='jollydwarf']If you're '(very) late to the party' on a lot of PS2 titles over the last four years, this deal's worth checking out, but that's about it.[/QUOTE]

Indeed.

think ill have to pass since some of the games that i do want isnt even available for in store pick up at my nearest best buy, and im not going to spend $5 worth of gas and an hour of my day to go to the next closest one to pick it up ~_~ pass

[quote name='jollydwarf']If you're '(very) late to the party' on a lot of PS2 titles over the last four years, this deal's worth checking out, but that's about it.[/quote]

*raises hand*

I'll probably get FFXII and something else from this list ... not sure what exactly, but I know it won't be "Barbie in The 12 Dancing Princesses."

[quote name='Xevious']Shipping kills this and in-store pickup is an exercise of extreme patience. I think I will pass...[/quote]

Tru dat. Shipping almost negates the savings.

[quote name='Veronica Mars']I couldn't find it, so Enchanted arms for xbox360 doesn't work...right?[/quote]

I searched, and, in its inventory, they only list the PS3 version. Therefore, no, the 360 version doesn't work. 0_~

For some reason this isn't working now on some of the games in the lists. I was going to pick up :ps2: Burnout Dominator and :ds: Duck Amuck

[quote name='msdmoney']For some reason this isn't working now on some of the games in the lists. I was going to pick up :ps2: Burnout Dominator and :ds: Duck Amuck[/QUOTE]

Yep same problem here. I was trying to grab Transformers DS but neither edition is tagged with the '2 for $30' promo any longer.

bread's done
Back