2 for $35 offer BB online

Lice

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
:LOL:HAHAHA! The stupid thing is that VF4:evo is only $9.99 so they're ripping you off $5 if you buy a greatest hits game with that. Or if you buy two of those then you're being raped $15! HAhahahha

"Offer ends 8/06/05..."

Round out your gaming library with this special offer. For a limited time, you can get a couple of titles for your favorite consoles, including best-sellers like SSX 3 for PS2, the immortal Halo for Xbox and GameCube's shooter supreme Metroid Prime. All hits titles are 2 for just $35.

Important note: Two qualifying titles must be in your cart to receive this offer. Savings will be reflected in your cart.

Offer ends 8/06/05

[quote name='Masterkyo']Bestbuy deal always suck.... unless deal like 2 for $25 but i don't see it get around long enough !![/QUOTE]

I would usually agree with you, but I got them (in-store) to include SSBM in the 2 for $35 last month, making it $15 off the two games. At least it was something of a deal.

[quote name='queegqueeg']"Offer ends 8/06/05..."

Round out your gaming library with this special offer. For a limited time, you can get a couple of titles for your favorite consoles, including best-sellers like SSX 3 for PS2, the immortal Halo for Xbox and GameCube's shooter supreme Metroid Prime. All hits titles are 2 for just $35.

Important note: Two qualifying titles must be in your cart to receive this offer. Savings will be reflected in your cart.

Offer ends 8/06/05[/QUOTE]
Thanks man! That was really helpful, I think most CAGs can read... at least I hope they can... otherwise what are they doing on the internet?

So, I guess it works even though the offer has supposedly expired... I hadn't seen that info in the original post. YOU tha man, wiseass. That's why I don't post very often - too many prepubescent kids waiting to insult someone.

[quote name='queegqueeg']So, I guess it works even though the offer has supposedly expired... I hadn't seen that info in the original post. YOU tha man, wiseass. That's why I don't post very often - too many prepubescent kids waiting to insult someone.[/QUOTE]
Sounds like someone is pissed because they lack reading comprehension. If you read Lice's post like a normal college educated person, you'll note he (or she) says that they realize the offer should be expired but it still works when you add to cart. In other words, "Hey guys, check this out! The offer should be expired according to the date on the ad but it still works if you add the games to cart!"

Ever try thinking before being a killjoy? Someone finds a nice loophole and posts it and you try to jump on them? And why don't you post more, or for that matter, show your birthdate? School too heavy with studying? Getting tutored for reading comprehension? I guess we know who is the prepubescent one huh? :whistle2:k :dunce:

bread's done
Back