2 Free Movie Cube Rental Codes

Aw, the nearest store that supports these are kinda far away, so wouldn't want to go back the next day to return it. If it's like a week rental, then I wouldn't mind a FREE rental.

Thanks! Gonna use one tonight. I've always been curious about those kiosks, and now I have an excuse to try them out.

Here is the website if you need the locator:
http://www.moviecube.com

They are due back at 7pm the following day otherwise you are charged a dollar a day. I use these all the time and never had a problem besides one day the machine was down and told you to call the 800 number if you needed help. Probably could've got my extra nights rental refunded but it wasn't worth the effort required to save a buck.

I never thought to post the code even though i've used the ETUX one 3 times this weekend after receiving the email. It's one code use per credit card I believe or at least that's what i've done.

Thanks for posting the codes. These machines are an excellent backup plan for Netflix. Free codes make it even better. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='$hady'] I never thought to post the code even though i've used the ETUX one 3 times this weekend after receiving the email. It's one code use per credit card I believe or at least that's what i've done.[/QUOTE]

Ah, I assumed you had to have a credit card, ah lame...

bread's done
Back