2 free point and click games.

mijram19

CAG Veteran
Over at http://www.gog.com/en/frontpage/ they added two old 90s point and click games to their extensive library of classic pc games. The free titles are Beneath a Steel Sky and Lure of the Temptress. I can't comment on the quality of the games but how can you go wrong with early 90s point and click?

Those two are classics, especially Beneath A Steel Sky. Granted, they've been in the public domain for a while in the SCUMM community, but this will probably get them a bit more mainstream exposure.

[quote name='J7.']What do you have to sign up for? Because these games look awesome.[/quote]
All you have to do is make an account on the good old games website, they sell older pc games like the fallout series for cheap.

[quote name='mijram19']All you have to do is make an account on the good old games website, they sell older pc games like the fallout series for cheap.[/quote]
I've been following Good Old Games for about a year now, and it seems like one of the best things to come out in years. I'm glad to hear all I have to do is sign up to get these games! :bouncy:

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back