*<2 hours left* - Sony 21in TV, VCR, XBOX, PS2, GC, GBA, Games, and more on Ebay...

Odissius

CAG Veteran
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8240245690&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

This is what is included, find out more by clicking link...PM me if you have any questions.
  1. Sony Trinitron 21inch TV model number-KV-20FV300 TV rarely ever used, it was only used shortly for playing games. TV has RCA and S-Video connection ports on front and back. Remote control included.
  2. Zenith VCR - included in this package - works like a charm. Remote control included
  3. Microsoft XBOX - Runs as if it was brand new, slight scratches on the top of the Xbox is the only minor issue. Internal 8 GB harddrive, 64 MB Memory card, 4 regular controllers & 1 racing wheel controller, DVD remote control & receiver, and all cables including extra video and power cables.
  4. Sony Playstation 2 (PS2) - Runs as if it were brand new, 8 MB memory card, 3 controllers, 2 regular & 1 lightgun, and all cables including an RFU Adapter.
  5. Nintendo GameCube - Runs perfectly, rarely ever used, 3 controllers - 2 Wired, 1 Wireless Wavebird controller, and memory card, and all cables.
  6. Nintendo GameBoy Advance - Runs great, rarely used, light attachment, magnifiying attachment with light, GBA link (for multiplayer), charger kit, carrying case.
  7. Nintendo 64 - Runs just as it did when I first bought it, everything is in great shape, 2 controllers, memory card, and rumble pack for the controllers, and all cables including an RF switch / modulator.
  8. Xbox Games: Ghost Recon 2, Ghost Recon: Island Thunder, Ghost Recon, Project Gotham Racing 2, Project Gotham Racing, Splinter Cell, Fuzion Frenzy (Great Party Game), Munch's Oddysee, Defender, NFL Fever 2002, Whacked! (Great Party Game), Rainbow Six 3 Demo, Halo Bonus Materials Disc, Exhibiton Demo, and another 35+ demo discs from the Official Xbox Magazine.
  9. PS2 Games: Gran Turismo 3, Time Crisis II (with Lightgun, just like the arcade!), Ace Combat 4, NHL 2001, Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3, Frogger, and Jampack demo disc, as well as GameShark (not a game, lets you unlock certain parts of games not usually accessible).
  10. GameCube Game: Legends of Zelda: Wind Waker.
  11. Nintendo 64 Games: Super Mario 64, Rush 2, Wave Race, James Bond 007, Roadsters, GameShark (not a game, lets you unlock certain parts of games not usually accessible).
  12. GameBoy Advance Games: Super Mario Advanced, Super Mario World 2, Crash Bandicoot: The Huge Adventure.

[quote name='wildnuts02']hell of an auction you got there. good luck[/QUOTE]

Thank you! :) I hope someone out there is interested.

Any reason you're selling this all in one big lot? I'd imagine you could make quite a bit more if you split it up.

I gave you a bid just to get things started.

[quote name='Genocidal']Any reason you're selling this all in one big lot? I'd imagine you could make quite a bit more if you split it up.

I gave you a bid just to get things started.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, and well if I sold them all separate everything would be cheaper, the GC would go for like $50, PS2 like $70, Xbox $120, TV would be like $180, right?

By the way, bump.;)

Another noob thinking they are above the rules and feel their shit dont stink and can post their stuff where they want.

[quote name='Stink_Pickle']Another noob thinking they are above the rules and feel their shit dont stink and can post their stuff where they want.[/QUOTE]

Riiight...how about you redirect me instead of making an ass of yourself?

....Or would that be too much to ask?

:roll:

[quote name='Stink_Pickle']Im not an ass. I didnt post a ebay thread in a forum that says TRADING[/QUOTE]

Whatever helps you sleep at night, sonny boy.

[quote name='Odissius']Thanks, and well if I sold them all separate everything would be cheaper, the GC would go for like $50, PS2 like $70, Xbox $120, TV would be like $180, right?

By the way, bump.;)[/QUOTE]

And if you sell it all together, you're going to get a lower overall bid, because it'll be hard to find someone who wants all that stuff, and they'll more than likely only bid up to how much they'd be willing to spend on what they do actually want.

[quote name='amos_82']I placed a bid for you, hope this helps. Also please return the favor back on one of my listings![/QUOTE]

Thanks, if you buy it though, I will get you your last sign up for the Xbox 360:bouncy: ;)

bread's done
Back