2 New PSP Greatest Hits: Thrillville, Lego Star Wars II

Superstar7

CAGiversary!
Two new games have been added to the PSP Greatest Hits lineup for PSP. Thrillville, a theme park simulator and Lego Star Wars II, a sci-fi adventure have been priced down to $19.99 USD.
Funny thing is, Thrillville is not named on the official Playstion site as a Greatest Hit.
The new packaging was at my local Best Buy; you should check your local stores for the change.

Lego Star Wars II dropped to 20 on all the platforms awhile ago. I know it was my free 20 dollar game when I got Forza 2 at CC.

Maybe it's time to read up on Thrillville...

IMO Thrillville is trash no idea how this made GH. For one it has not been out That long and I have no idea how it would have sold enough copies to be dubbed a Greatest Hit!

[quote name='Cpt Hooks']IMO Thrillville is trash no idea how this made GH. For one it has not been out That long and I have no idea how it would have sold enough copies to be dubbed a Greatest Hit![/quote]
I see your point about sales and how long it's been out, but is it really "trash"? It got okay reviews... 7.7 from Gamespot, 7.5 from IGN...

[quote name='Cpt Hooks']IMO Thrillville is trash no idea how this made GH. For one it has not been out That long and I have no idea how it would have sold enough copies to be dubbed a Greatest Hit![/QUOTE]

I'm having fun with it. Many mini games and an in depth park management sim make this a worthwhile purchase IMO.

I was going to pick up Thrillville because I love Rollercoaster Tycoon, but they just announced a new one for the 360. So now I'm waiting for that one.

I thought Thrillville did much worse review-wise? That was one I was looking forward to on the PSP. $20 you say, huh? hmmm....

How is Lego Star Wars on the PSP?

If I find a coupon to knock these down a bit more I might bite. I suppose there is no rush, since they are GH titles now.

[quote name='Tengaport']How is Lego Star Wars on the PSP?
[/quote]

I haven't played it yet, but people were raving about it when it came out.

bread's done
Back