2 pack of Sony PS3 3D Glasses for $20 w/Free Ship at DailySteals

DarkonJohn

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
2 pack of Sony PS3 3D Glasses for $20 w/Free Ship at DailySteals....that's $10 each, best deal I've seen so far if you need some 3D glasses for your PS3 3D monitor. Plus they work with many other 3D TVs.

http://www.dailysteals.com

Note: Deal is active now and will be dead tomorrow evening (or when they sell out).

[quote name='thehoweller']I'm really interested in ordering...but I checked some reviews for the site first. Glad I did so.

http://www.resellerratings.com/store/Daily_Steals[/QUOTE]

I would have to agree that their refurb items are risky. I've purchased things that were "manufacturer refurbished" only to receive something that looked like a monkey pooped on it, so I can only guess it was refurbished at a factory that made monkey poo.

However, for new items I've had better results. Not perfect, but better. And if something is totally broken, you should be able to get your money back.

In any case, I bough a pair myself. I wouldn't be surprised if the boxes are a bit mashed, but as long as the glasses are new and clean I'll be happy. And since these glasses (when new) come with some protective sheets on both sides of the lenses, if they don't have those I'll know they aren't new.

[quote name='DarkonJohn']I would have to agree that their refurb items are risky. I've purchased things that were "manufacturer refurbished" only to receive something that looked like a monkey pooped on it, so I can only guess it was refurbished at a factory that made monkey poo.

However, for new items I've had better results. Not perfect, but better. And if something is totally broken, you should be able to get your money back.

In any case, I bough a pair myself. I wouldn't be surprised if the boxes are a bit mashed, but as long as the glasses are new and clean I'll be happy. And since these glasses (when new) come with some protective sheets on both sides of the lenses, if they don't have those I'll know they aren't new.[/QUOTE]

Very reasonable...Still, I'll continue my search for them at Best Buy. I broke my fourth pair a couple weeks ago, and I'm still upset at the lost $25.

bread's done
Back