2 Playstation Guns, A Playstation Driving Wheel, PC Joystick, and N64 Controller

hockeyman17

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
A have a few things I am looking to get rid of. I am currently not looking to trade, only sell. Please post any offer you think is fair. If you would like a better photo of anything, please don't hesitate to ask. Anyways, here is what I have:

2 Playstation Guns-
---------------------

DSC03129.jpg

DSC03133.jpg

DSC03135.jpg

A Playstation Driving Wheel-
------------------------------

DSC03136.jpg

DSC03139.jpg

PC Joystick-
--------------

DSC03144.jpg

N64 Superpad Plus- Controller is still sealed inside, box top has a rip on it.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DSC03150.jpg

[quote name='fugazi_chichimon']Do the guns work with a PS2? And can they both fit on it with those USB ports jutting out?[/QUOTE]

I think those are connections for the saturn? and no they wont be compatible with guncon 2 games

Honestly, I have no idea, I am selling this stuff for a friend. They look to big to fit in the USB ports, but I do not know if they would work just being plugged into the controller slot.

They're Saturn/PS1 guns.
Unfortunately it seems they're lacking composite cables (The yellow video plug) which means it won't work with Namco gun games or on the PS2. Some PS2 gun games support GunCon1.

Works with:
(PS1)
Die Hard Trilogy
Die Hard Trilogy 2
Gunfighter
Elemental Gearbolt
Area 51
Maximum Force
Crypt Killer
Project: Horned Owl
Lethal Enforcers 1+2
Judge Dredd
Revolution-X
(Saturn)
Virtua Cop
Virtua Cop 2
Die Hard Trilogy
House of the Dead
Maximum Force
Death Crimson
Area 51
Corpse Killer

Doesn't:
Time Crisis
Time Crisis: Project Titan
Point Blank
Point Blank 2
Point Blank 3

Not much, shipping kinda kills it though, the cheapest way looks to be Parcel Post for $4.49. I could do $6 shipped. Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks

bread's done
Back