2 Questions about 360 Powerbrick and 20 GB Hard Drive.

The Jones

CAGiversary!
I have these things lying around my house from a 360 that crashed. I'm wanting to take these to Gamestop. Yes, I know I could sell them on eBay and probably make more using that method. But seriously. How much (estimate or maybe the exact) do you think I could get for these two items at Gamestop. They do take them; I remember asking them.

Any ideas?

Yeah, I just called them and that's what happened. I wasn't being a good enough "dick" I suppose.... I actually didn't try. Oh well. I'm about to go up there anyways. I have a few errands to do so, I might as well just swing by. I'll let you know how much though.

[quote name='The Jones']Yeah, I got $35 for both. Not bad I guess..... eBay would have probably been the better route. Oh well.[/QUOTE]

Remember, it's only a crime to fuck kids if you're not a multinational corporation.

So the brick is about $25 on ebay and the drive $50?

Yea, no kidding - really just like throwing money away don't you? I think I'd rather have put a little effort for ~$65 or so (after fees) in my bank account then $35 store credit at GameStop. Thats probably just me, I like an extra $30, I'm weird like that.

[quote name='mattao18']So the brick is about $25 on ebay and the drive $50?

Yea, no kidding - really just like throwing money away don't you? I think I'd rather have put a little effort for ~$65 or so (after fees) in my bank account then $35 store credit at GameStop. Thats probably just me, I like an extra $30, I'm weird like that.[/quote]

Some people don't like Ebay as there is no guarantee that it will sell, especially the brick since not many people would be interested, plus the fees, and the shipping as well as scum. True Gamestop is scum as well, but you get cash immediately.

bread's done
Back