2 Questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hovercraft

CAGiversary!
Feedback
55 (100%)
I'm thinking of buying a xbox 360 used from a friend of mine. can the warrenty be switched over?

and I dont have a HDTV will i still enjoy this console? can i hook it up to my laptop through VGA or anything?

warranty switched? for what reason? if you call MS just tell them your address changed or something. Or call MS and ask. I don't see where it'd be a problem, if it breaks just send it in under your friend's name.

and regarding HDTV.. there are a few games that you will miss a few things on (such as the text in Dead Rising, it's very confusing on a non-hdtv and hard to read so you often have no idea wtf to do), but for the most part, games still look great. And if your monitor supports it, yeah, they sell VGA cables. I use mine to play on my LCD monitor.

Now if only they had picture-in-picture with the two different inputs between my computer and my 360..

I don't know about the warranty. But I think its transferable. If he's a good friend then just send it in under his name when it breaks.

You'll be fine without an HDTV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back