2 things: GPS and Cheap Poster Frames

WiiNet

CAGiversary!
Feedback
125 (100%)
Hey guys-- I'm in a bit of a bind... I need a GPS navigator (for a car) for a gift for this weekend... but I don't really know too much about them and need help finding a good one and the best deal possible.

Here's what I would need from it:

Color screen/backlight
Prefer touch screen, prefer speaking directions
Under $400, prefer under $300
Quality-- I know TomTom and Garmin are big brands, I want something I KNOW will work and work well
MUST BE NEW

I would need it in store or from Amazon (because I could trial Prime to get it Friday) or somewhere online where overnight/two day still makes it cheaper than in store.

Thanks!!

EDIT: Oh, and I have no idea how much storage is good... I would like to get enough storage so that they could load every map they'll ever need and never have to worry about downloading new maps or anything-- the gift receiver isn't the most tech friendly person in the world... not horrible with tech, just not great.

PART 2

Does anyone know a good site to get a variety of different sized poster frames for as cheap as humanly possible? I don't need anything fancy, just something to hang up on the wall. Plastic instead of glass/metal is fine. Top of my list is a movie sized 27x40 frame, but I need a few other sizes as well. Thanks again!

Can't he;[ you on the GPS, but I would just pick up one at Wally Mart/ Target.. I think the 27x40s run at like 15-20 bucks depending on if there is a sale.

bread's done
Back