2 unidentified and "unclearanced" individuals seen at BP oil rig on security camera

Capitalizt

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (100%)
So BP is releasing ALL the footage from the oil rig explosion, including over 9200 collected hours of security camera footage. Check this out from the warehouse:[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]

avalancheatBP.png

[/FONT]

Nothing like desecrating the memory of 11 people with a shitty joke.
[quote name='slidecage']very very poor taste... people died and you think its funny to make a joke.[/QUOTE]
fuck me, I agree with slidecage.

I'm off to go play the lotto.

[quote name='Scorch']that was stupid.

does FF7 have something to do with an oil rig?[/QUOTE]

I agree with other in poor taste; its FF7 in the beginning when Cloud teams up with the Avalanche crew to blow up the reactor.

[quote name='slidecage']very very poor taste... people died and you think its funny to make a joke.[/QUOTE]

i think that's being hugely sensitive.

anyways, i found that hilarious, i expect to see solid snake in future creations.

eh, fuck the OP. tasteless joke is tasteless.

you guys talk about the 11 guys that died.. don't forget about the millions of people that lost their only means of income and the thousands and thousands of animals that are dead from this.

lol..You people have no sense of humor. Nobody is saying anything bad about the people who died.. This is about the macro event of an energy company losing a facility..like Shinra lost the facility in the game. Lighten up.

[quote name='Scorch']that was stupid.

does FF7 have something to do with an oil rig?[/QUOTE]
In FFVII, a large company is killing the planet by sucking energy out of the earth. The joke seems appropriate.

Solid Snake snuck onto an oil tanker. Raiden onto a rig. Well, I guess Snake snuck onto the rig too... I dunno.

The creator of the joke didn't create the spill and the joke does make sense. What more can you ask for out of a video game joke on a video game forum?

I lol'd.

Not in bad taste at all. The people who take everything far too seriously will just end up with a bad case of depression later on in life. Try to view everything with a little humor and you'll be much happier.

[quote name='seen']I agree with other in poor taste; its FF7 in the beginning when Cloud teams up with the Avalanche crew to blow up the reactor.[/QUOTE]

I knew it! I told my friends that Avalanche had something to do behind the oil rig disaster but no one would listen! Now, I have a picture as proof!!! :applause:

LOL!!!!!!

Just kidding. That joke was both shitty and executed poorly.

[quote name='Irukandji']
canada.gif

you mean too late[/QUOTE]

As messed up as it is i couldn't help but laugh. Then felt horribly bad.

[quote name='crunchb3rry']More tasteless pictures!

TASTELESS+CAKE+13.jpg
[/QUOTE]

lmao holy shit id love to see someone actually do that. the one that always cracks me up is the one about how even if you win youre still a retard its wrong but so damn funny.

bread's done
Back