2 Videos! Guitar Hero II strutter expert with fingering!, and playing cross arm

Tommy Gun

CAG Veteran
DivX versions available to download on the Downloads page.

Video 1: Guitar Hero II demo - Strutter (expert) with fingering!

Choose a Site: GameTrailers | GameSpot | YouTube
(skip the first minute if you hate me)

I did this so people (who haven't bought the demo) could see what expert looks like. It has a lot of three-button-chords, which are new to GH2. At the same time, I decided to show the live-action part of it (frets/strum on the plastic guitar), and put it at the top of the video. I flipped the video so it's a mirror image, that way the colors match up, making it easier to follow along.

So while this was just meant to show a new song, it's a pretty good video to send to friends who have never seen the game before, or people who are having trouble with chords and finger positions, and want to see a good shot of it.

Video 2: Guitar Hero Playing Positions

Choose a Site: GameTrailers | GameSpot | YouTube

A video demonstration of some different playing positions for Guitar Hero. Included are positions such as "flat," "upright bass," "cross arm," and more, all done during a single song (You Got Another Thing Comin' - Hard)! Finished with a five star review. I know this is an easy song, it's not really meant to be impressive!

You can read my original post about the videos on my site. It has a lot more information, so please check it out if you liked either of the videos:

Cracked Rabbit Gaming info page

WOW, I haven't really seen Guitar Hero at work until now but that's looks fun as hell. I must pick up the first Guitar Hero when it drops in price.

Just curious but can Guitar Hero be a good introduction to learning how to play an actual guitar. I have never learn to play an instrument in my life but I was thinking maybe this game could get me into doing it before I make the serious investment on buying a guitar and scheduling lessons.

I do behind the head.

One of these days I'm going to pick up one of those wireless ones and try to work in some actual acrobatics.

[quote name='Strell']I do behind the head.

One of these days I'm going to pick up one of those wireless ones and try to work in some actual acrobatics.[/QUOTE]

I fuck up everytime I try behind the head...I can do sideways / back turned to the screen sometimes, though.

And, of course, you gotta jump around a lot.

bread's done
Back