2 x BurgerTime World Tour

DntMessWitRohan

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (100%)
BurgerTime_World_Tour_600x300.jpg

After the success of our Humble Bundle 3 giveaway, we are now giving out 2 x BurgerTime World Tour tokens for XBLA with a big thanks to Monkey Paw Games.

The giveaway ends on 01/11/2012. Good luck!! - http://jgghgames.com/?p=2297 :D

[quote name='Calavash']entered thanks for contest and correct me if I am wrong but it looks like it can be entered daily[/QUOTE]

Posting a blog comment gets you in with 5 tickets, and other miscellaneous entries that utilize social networks bring in another total of 5 tickets. Out of those, the tweet can be done daily and so you can keep getting in an extra 1 ticket every single day you do it! :D

Winners have been announced on the site, thanks for entering folks!! If you didn't win but want to join in with us for a game night, please post here, message me or send me one on XBL. It's going to be hosted this week! :D

'Gratz to the winners!

[quote name='DntMessWitRohan']Winners have been announced on the site, thanks for entering folks!! If you didn't win but want to join in with us for a game night, please post here, message me or send me one on XBL. It's going to be hosted this week! :D

'Gratz to the winners![/QUOTE]

Which Game for Game Night?

bread's done
Back