$20.00 off $49.99 coupon for Orgin 1/17-1/31

Deadhead

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
Not sure if anyone uses Orgin, but if you do there is a $20.00 off any $49.99 purchase or more code that works from 1/17-1/31

The Promotion code is: TW3NTYFDRTYFNP

"Coupon details: Value of discount will be deducted from product list price at time of purchase. Valid only for new purchases from the Origin store at www.Origin.com. Valid only in U.S. Limit one offer per person. Product subject to availability. Excludes Star Wars™ The Old Republic, Pre-Orders, MAP, Points, Time Cards, and Valve Titles. Customers are responsible for shipping, handling and applicable sales tax. Offer may not be substituted, exchanged, sold or redeemed for cash or other goods or services. Retailers, distributors and employees of Electronic Arts Inc. And their agencies/affiliates are not eligible. Void where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law. "

EDIT:
This code is a universal code, but I believe it will only be usable one time per account.

[quote name='Deadhead']Excludes Star Wars™ The Old Republic[/QUOTE]

Guess they don't want my money. Oh well.

[quote name='ihadFG']Guess they don't want my money. Oh well.[/QUOTE]

Exactly. Why would anyone even consider buying anything else on Origin?

After a bit of sleuthing the code is tied to a promo that Origin has going on.

"Purchase any product in the store between January 9–23 and receive a coupon for $20 off a future purchase of $49.99 or greater in your order confirmation email. The coupon is valid from January 17th until January 31st, 2012. Coupon not valid for purchases of Star Wars™ The Old Republic, Pre-Orders, games released within 30 days, virtual currency, and time cards."

The code the OP has given out is what you get from the email it seems. If that doesn't work you can "purchase" a free2play game from Origin and still get the code.
That I got from deals.woot.

If it does work, I want to use it on Battlefield 3 when I get the money. I kick myself for not grabbing it at $30, but I can deal with $40.

"Excludes Star Wars™ The Old Republic"

Ya I guess they don't want my money. Even though they could make up that 20 off in a little over a month with the monthly charge

[quote name='DaShaka']I'd buy KoA but it's not goof for pre-orders.[/QUOTE]

Which would be my sentiments... Except for the fact that NFS The Run STILL doesn't work. Still crashes every race, and no patch in sight. Not even a single comment from EA that they are working on a patch. Broken game has been broken since it's launch (I believe 11-15-11). I paid $60 and have been somewhat patiently waiting for the patch... Which isn't coming.

[quote name='Deadhead'] Excludes Star Wars™ The Old Republic[/QUOTE]

And that is the deal breaker for me. Thanks anyway OP.

Googled around a bit, apparently this started working already for some folks - but the Origin store is being really flaky atm, so I can't test it myself.

Shame it won't work for TOR.

[quote name='Vegan']Too bad no pre-orders. I'd go for Mass Effect 3.[/QUOTE]

That's a shame. I would of got BF3 and ME3.

I've never understood how digital downloads, from the game publisher, "sell out". Quick, somebody go to Walmart and buy some more bytes!

bread's done
Back