$20-35 Hotel/Motels?

i know! try the internet.

a quick search tells me that Motel 6 starts at 39.99
be careful with some no-name motels, though. we need those capsule hotels they have in Japan!

.. if you don't mind rooming with roaches, there's probably a couple out there. I suggest camping if you're going for cheap.

I use this combo and have gotten SUPER CHEAP HOTELS.

Find a hotel in your price range on www.priceline.com or www.hotwire.com. Once you select a hotel, go to: www.betterbidding.com which will give you the exact hotel based on its price/stars/amenities/etc. Purchase the room if you are satisfied and the confirmation arrives at the super cheap price. If you do not see your hotel listed, question the forum and you will receive a response as to what hotel it is.

itlnstln had the best advice.

Go to Hotwire, and their starting price is your "safe" price (you know you can get a hotel/motel for that price). Then go to Priceline and bid under the Hotwire price and see what you get.

I have no experience with betterbidding.com but it sounds like it could add even more clarity to the process. My experience has been that the rest of the "cheaphotels.com" type sites always fall short of Hotwire and Priceline.

[quote name='Lawyers Guns N Money']I shudder to think of the quality of hotel room you'd get for $30.[/QUOTE]

where seamen go

The best low budget hotel I have stayed at was Days Inn. I think that was around 35-40 bucks. Stayed at a few different ones in a few different cities, never had any problems.

[quote name='Lawyers Guns N Money']I shudder to think of the quality of hotel room you'd get for $30.[/QUOTE]
in vegas, you can get some pretty nice rooms for 30 bucks. :D

Sleep in your car dude. I've stayed in some of those shitty $29.99 motels while traveling with friends and it's definitely an awful/disgusting experience. So yeah, pocket the cash and use it for gas or food and just sleep in your car.

Enough quality to fuck in im sure.

bread's done
Back