$20 Amazon Promo Credit for LoZ:OoT?

Sanjoelo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
So Amazon just sent me a $20 promotional credit for my Zelda purchase "toward a qualifying 3DS game until 9/30/11". I didn't even know they were offering a promo. Did anyone know? I mean, I'm not complaining, but did they even mention this at all?

The promo credit is to match targets b1g1 half off on 3ds games. More than likely you ordered loz before they matched the promo.

[quote name='o2012o']If I order the game now, would I still get the promo?[/QUOTE]

I don't know. The exact wording of the email doesn't specify whether it's a "preorder only" promo:

Thank you for purchasing from Amazon.com.
Your recent order xxxxxx entitles you to a promotional credit which we have added to your account. This credit can be applied to your next qualifying purchase.

[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1] Promotion details: [/SIZE][/FONT] Additional information on this offer can be found here.
Thank you for purchasing "The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D" from Amazon.com. It is our pleasure to let you know that you have earned a $20 credit toward the purchase of a qualifying Nintendo 3DS game shipped and sold by Amazon.com until 9/30/2011.

just got mine too, which is extra sweet cus i only paid $0.96 for OOT 3d thanks to online surveys. hopefully since its good till the end of sept i can wait for better games. I have street fighter and nothing else really does anything for me.

[quote name='juangrande386']just got mine too, which is extra sweet cus i only paid $0.96 for OOT 3d thanks to online surveys. hopefully since its good till the end of sept i can wait for better games. I have street fighter and nothing else really does anything for me.[/QUOTE]

I agree. I hope the titles change before the expiration.

bread's done
Back