$20 Damage Inc/$50 Collector's Edition(PS3/X360) @ Gamestop

If you are buying this for the 360 I hope it's for the single player campaign. Since launch there's absolutely no one playing any of the multi ;)

Just an excuse to try and get crappy Mat Catz gear into users hands by creating a crappy game, that is my first thought but, I have not played it. You can make your own judgement.

I do find this line on the Gamespot review to peak my campy interest: "You play as Bobby, a pilot who enlists in the Air Force with his brother Jimmy..." Nice.

I really hate that GameStop's store stock indicator just says "low stock" now. That's a really shitty way to get you into the store so they can harass you into buying something else when they don't have what you came for. Just tell me you have 0 copies and let me get on with my life.

Yeah i found one of these about a month or so ago for the 39.99 price.Funny thing happened when i took it up to be rang up the clerk freaked when he saw i was getting a collectors edition for 39.99. I havent played it yet, i pretty much wanted it for the flight stick plus i had credit to burn.

FWIW, my local GS had the Saitek Aviator Flightstick (AV8R-02 -- the one packed with Damage Inc is AV8R), just the stick, no game, converted from new ($50) to used ($15).

I've tried it out last night on a couple of demos, Birds of Pray and Blazing Angels 2, I sucked as usual but the stick did enhanced my experience (and frustation). I also noticed the large dead zone mentioned in a review by an amazon user and it will take time to get used to, but then again it could purely be my inexperience with flightsticks and/or my suckiness of flight sim since the days of wing commanders.

i played the demo, it's not really good, the frame rates felt off ( as in less then 30) which on console is not acceptable. it felt ok, but not worth buying IMO.

[quote name='bg2001']People are buying this just for the flight stick - but what games are there that would use this flight stick?[/QUOTE]

Um...Ace Combat 6, Ace Combat: Assault Horizon, H.A.W.X., H.A.W.X. 2, Birds of Steel, IL-2 Sturmovic: Birds of Prey, hell...Snoopy Flying Ace, lol. There are still several I haven't even mentioned.

[quote name='FadeToOne']METALLICA RULES!!!!

Wait... what?[/QUOTE]

Flying time is here! Damage Incorporated. Go!
Also, The Wait and So What! And afterwards I realized your name is FadeToOne. Hah hah! I like your angle, kid!

This was $39.99 for the CE a few moths ago on sale. Id probably get the CE at $29.99, but am in no hurry to get it at $49.99

[quote name='groundskeeper']Just an excuse to try and get crappy Mat Catz gear into users hands by creating a crappy game, that is my first thought but, I have not played it. You can make your own judgement.

I do find this line on the Gamespot review to peak my campy interest: "You play as Bobby, a pilot who enlists in the Air Force with his brother Jimmy..." Nice.[/QUOTE]

I picked up the CE when it was $39.99 like some people mentioned. I had credit and a $10 off coupon too so I got it for about $20. The flight stick is actually really well made. It's not a professional stick but for a console, it plays very well. It's way better than using an Xbox controller.

I have about 5 or 6 different flight sims for Xbox (most of them I play on PC) and for what it's worth, this is not one of the better ones unfortunately. If you want a really good flight sim, you should check out Birds of Steel, IL2 Sturmovik, or Apache Air Assault. For just a fun, arcade airplane game, it's fine but there are still a few better ones than it out there. Dogfight 1942 is pretty good, also, so is Air Conflicts Pacific Carriers (out on PC, should be out on Xbox sometime soon I think).

bread's done
Back