20-Disc Star Trek Movie Collection, $39 shipped at DeepDiscount!

Hold up, is this seriously the price? My internet's been pretty uppity and it's taken awhile to get to the site. This is incredible price otherwise. I really want this to compliment my nearly complete TNG set.

[quote name='argyle']Less than $4 a movie? Yeah, I'm in. :) Hope this actually ships & isn't some kind of mistake.[/quote]

Well $8 a movie. "Movies" 1,3,5,7, and 10 are unwatchable. :)

if its not a mistake and hopefully it stays at that price in a couple of weeks, this is something that is going on my first order for the 20% off sale

Nice. I'll grab one now and if it's still going during the next sale, I'll grab it again as a christmas present for my mom. She could probably update her old VHS collection of the movies, heh.

That is a not a superb deal. The 10 disk version has more value in trade in.

Wherehouse trades them in at $25, and spun trades them in at $12.50.

It would seem this is over priced, or due for a sharp decline.

Matthew

[quote name='simpsonps121']That is a not a superb deal. The 10 disk version has more value in trade in.

Matthew[/quote]

Huh?...

Thanks op! I have all but three on vhs and one on dvd, but for special edition dvds this is really tempting. Wish I wasn't on a budget (and all the best videogames weren't coming out in the next few weeks).

[quote name='simpsonps121']That is a not a superb deal. The 10 disk version has more value in trade in.

Matthew[/quote] So because you can't trade this in at some site for more then you pay for it, it's a bad deal? The cheapest this has ever been is about $60 during the DD 20% sale, so I fail to see your reasoning that this isn't a good price. What does flipping have to do with good pricing?

Also, for those waiting for the 20% sale, they probably moved the release date on these to 11-26 specifically to keep them out of the sale, since it generally happens in early November, so I wouldn't get your hopes up on the 2 stacking. This is actually part of a paramont sale, and everything in it is listed as available on 11-26.

[quote name='bigdaddy']It's been dead since about 2 days after the OP posted it.[/quote]

Actually, it was good up to about a week before it came out. Not trying to be an ass to ya, just to let ya know. Wishing I had jumped on it.

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']Actually, it was good up to about a week before it came out. Not trying to be an ass to ya, just to let ya know. Wishing I had jumped on it.[/QUOTE]
capnkirk_khaaan.jpg

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']Actually, it was good up to about a week before it came out. Not trying to be an ass to ya, just to let ya know. Wishing I had jumped on it.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I luckily ordered mine at the end of the deal. BUT don't feel so bad. They've twice delayed the ship date (from November to December 7, now December 15).

I was told today that they received over 2,000 orders and that they can't say when any one will get theirs. I'm actually considering cancelling mine as I have a funny feeling they're going to renege anyway.

[quote name='Draekon']Mine just shipped and I had ordered this November 1st.[/QUOTE]

Same here.

Great news! Thanks. Guess I'll sit tight. I ordered November 8; hope it doesn't take TOO much longer.

Mine came today. Total awesomeness. Although this just makes the space issues I already had even worse.....

I ordered on November 3rd, and it just shipped today. Of course, I went for the free shipping, so it will be arriving between the 16th and the 21st...

Oh well. At that price, I can stand to wait a little longer. It's worth it just to upgrade some of the back catalog from the lackluster, non-anamorphic transfers originally released on DVD.

Hmm ... over 2,000 ordered ... I ordered at the end of the deal (Nov. 8) ... so, I should get mine ... never.

Congrats to those who have it. I'd have space issues, too, rihan, if I wasn't replacing my vhs versions. : )

bread's done
Back